The end of the earth

I am in a world, I think. :smiley: :biking_man:

When was the last time you heard someone say ā€œWelcome to my Planetā€. :laughing: :walking_man:

Bravo Awesome Job Smiley
Well said PixieKnuckles, positivity breeds more positivity. Thereā€™s nothing we can change about what might happen in the future if itā€™s beyond our control, all we can change is ourselves and how we are.
:+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

That needs repeating again and again! :+1:

1 Like

Yes to go forward takes two prongs. :thinking: :smiley:

Iā€™m trying to think of a joke along the lines of ā€œTwo prongs donā€™t make aā€¦ā€ but I havenā€™t taken my witty pill tonight, so Iā€™ll just sit here. :zipper_mouth_face:

Iā€™m going to post some positivity!

This thread is just sooooooo depressing

1 Like

No its not, it just depends on your take of it. :computer:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to move to Pern, failing that Discworld. I do in my head already.

1 Like

What are we running out off?

The entire human population of the planet would fit as a loose crowd (ie 1sq m each) in North Yorkshire. (Yes I know, probably the best place for them)

Anyway nature has a way of sorting things out. Letā€™s face it the Black Plague wiped out half of the human population only a few centuries ago. It would only take a new plant disease like Rust to wipe out the wheat crop to have (b?)millions starve.

Meanwhile the Earth still has a few billions of years before being swallowed by a Red Giant sun.

1 Like

Facts, if that is what they are, seem to pale into insignificance. :biking_man:

I donā€™t think itā€™s the end of the Earth but maybe weā€™re coming to the end of human beings time on it :scream:

1 Like

Forecasts of Doom are a marketing technique.

Ther Market needs to get across, to you, that you are doomed, and that itā€™s no use hanging on to your assets, or your money.

You are required to refrain from criticising your powers that be, for huge, screwed up, spending on useless projects.

Never mind, they say, the price of changing cars, houses, central heating, are all necessary to save the planet (keep the rich getting richer).

Never mind the poor, let them eat, er, nothing!

Donā€™t worry, nobobyā€™s plans ever get put into practice - unless thereā€™s a little sweetener for the proposer.

5 Likes

@d00d ,. In fact weā€™ve learnt to do absolutely nuffink as well
doody !l
Pity about berf control though ??
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

berth control?

@Bruce reckons we can all social distance in North Yorks ā€¦ mind boggling :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Good grief! Are marinas all full up around the country now ā€¦sheesh!!

3 Likes

@ dOOd,. Canā€™t you read dOOdy ??:grin:
I said BERF control !!
Donkeyman! :grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

download

Best job ever! Sooner or later youā€™re going to right. :weary: :weary:

@ Minxy , Cheer up Minxy, just think how happy all the animals
will be ?? Except dogs of course !!
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

1 Like

I thought this was fittingā€¦ R.E.M - ā€œIts The End Of The World As We Know Itā€

2 Likes