The death rate has fallen below the 5yr national average for the first time since the start of the pandemic

It was obvious something like this would happen without seeing the movie ,the planet is fighting back against this destructive species intent of destroying it.

The planet is an inanimate object Muddy, it doesn’t have feelings, and is incapable of fighting back. It doesn’t care about you, me, or the animals and green stuff. We all have to learn to accept anything it throws at us, it’s not personal, and anyone who thinks that it is their friend is sadly mistaken. Underestimate what it is capable of at your peril. It can not be destroyed by humans, we can just make it more uncomfortable for a while.

Yes, acceptance is the answer OGF !!

Donkeyman!

“WE”?
Does that mean you actually agree with my post after admitting you were unable to answer the questions I posed, DM?
:mrgreen:

The OP is about deaths being below the 5-year average and the number of deaths said to have been covid-related is bound to have affected that.
How long for, who knows?
Time will tell.

I think we are being hoodwinked a bit Zaphod…:confused:
Because they are adding the figures of deaths from covid over two winters now…And the summer…:shock:
Looking back at ONS figures in the past, deaths are usually quoted for each winter, Annually…unlike the latest figures for covid deaths which are a rolling total…:017:

Not at all Zaphod?
More like refused to answer?
I believe we have agreed all along, but somehow we never could see
it ??

Donkeyman!

Seriously You think Boris is the only one and therefore special? How about Dan Andrews Premier of Victoria he was even commended for doing so by the deputy opposition leader

As did the Premier of NSW over the deaths resulting from the Ruby Princess event.

These people have a lot less to be sorry for than the appalling response of Johnson and his government to covid. but they took responsibility for their actions. It is nothing unusual or something he needs commending for.

The figures are all tosh anyway IMHO.
Averages over five years are pointless too for a number of reasons, not least of which is that the population increases every year and the number of elderly increases every year too.
Well until recently maybe, but it is so far just “maybe”.

The “rolling total” is a farce too because it’s not based on Covid actually being the cause of death.
The whole system is pointless because no two countries count the same way and that makes proper comparison impossible.

So it looks like the world will never ever unify ??
The more of us there are, the more we disagree !!

Donkeyman!

Good post Zaphod…and I agree…:wink:

We don’t want to unify with the rest of the world Donkeyman.
We are all different, and should accept that. Work together yes, unify…Never. Going global has been nothing but trouble.

Oooer ! Yes, l used the wrong word OGF !!
Sorry about that!!

Donkeyman!

Deaths still below average !!

Deaths in England and Wales are still below average according to
BBC stop press news !!
So NHS can soon start on their backlog. ??
Going for second jab in a minute !!

Donkeyman!