The Cuteness Thread aka the puppies and kitties thread

Continuing the discussion from Why do I love YouTube?:

Well, this needs to change. YouTube can’t be the only website with the cuteness factor.

Here’s some cuteness.

Lost in those eyes

My poor doggo

Cat wearing a hoodie

Little sleepy head

Please add more cuteness to this thread. Doesn’t need to be an animal. Just needs to be cute and sweet.

3 Likes

41AnpbCudnL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_PIStarRatingFIVE,BottomLeft,360,-6_SR600,315_ZA10,445,290,400,400,AmazonEmberBold,12,4,0,0,5_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255,255,255

All cute and sweet!!! :imp: OK kinda sweet :imp: :imp:

3 Likes

Doesn’t look happy, who says blondes have more fun!

2 Likes

LMAO This dog is like “What the hell kinda lame costume is this!!”

2 Likes

1565710440-51yL023V6kL

3 Likes

I love dogs, cats, llamas, alpacas, cows, owls, lambs, goats, sheep, pigs, Orangs, chimps, gorillas, gibbons, lions, tigers, I’ll stop now because I think you have got the message that I am an animal lover, but I hate seeing dogs and cats (and other animals) dressed up. I don’t think it’s cute, I think it is doing them an unkindness.

I bought a leather jacket for my rat terrier as a joke. Once I put it on her she wouldn’t let me take it off. She loved it and when it got ratty she would still drag it to me when it was time to go out. So I only think it’s unkind if the animal clearly shows it’s uncomfortable. IMHO
The raincoat was a different story, she hated getting wet, but abhorred the raincoat.

Dont worry sir. Our technicians are working on your computer. It will be fixed very soon

Mmm, strawberry!

3 Likes

This is my sister’s Golden retriever as a puppy, I think I have posted this photo on Logan’s Golden thread, but it is soooo cute I think it warrants another airing

5 Likes

Looks more like Yuck Strawberry! :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

It’s very cute!! At that age where it’s into everything. I never minded finding something chewed up goes with the territory. My dog, however had a habit of unrolling the toilet paper all over the house. That got old quick. LOL hard to scold when you’re laughing. :laughing: :laughing:

K9-Meme-13
bring-your-dog-to-work-day-22839-548x600

fd344c4600e357eb98874e1ffb2890cc

6 Likes

5 Likes

article-1326380-0BE52730000005DC-390_634x434

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

Thanks, Danny.

3 Likes

My Cat Coco in her Xmas Outfit.