The Cat Lovers Thread

Cassiegarden

Cassie, she was 20 when we lost her 5 years ago.

Cassie-Frame-DSC06337

11 Likes

What a lovely puss, Mags, she obviously liked her flowers!

2 Likes

Thanks Tabby, yes she loved the flowers and was always sat amongst them in summer! :grinning:

3 Likes

Not be getting at my computer desk any time soon as Buttons has popped in and claimed my chair. Do I stroke his belly or not, nope this is a ploy, an invitation to some serious scratching and biting?
Now this is not my cat but we have become friends when I first met him he was very scratchy and bitey you could not touch him or even go near him, but with a bit of patience he is much much better though you do need to be wary.

Imgur

12 Likes

@MrFraggle67 - he may not be yours but he is gorgeous!

1 Like

After losing my Millie last year and health issues making it difficult to take on the responsibility of another cat I have sort of adopted local cats who come for their catnip hit from my large planter unfortunately I now have a dealer, Buttons.

He has employed a heavy, Felix.

Then we have Luna who will sit and wait until I come down and pick the choicest leaves.

I do not know the name of this young lady caught her peering through the cat flap and went out where a belly rub was asked for.

And then we have Ronnie a little chancer but such a lovely cat.

Finally the lovely Millie who I lost last year.

11 Likes

@MrFraggle67 - what a lovely clowder of cats! Great photos - cats always know where they are welcome. Millie is lovely - looks really fluffy and happy.

1 Like

Mr Fraggle67 Those cats are lovely! You deserve to have them visit you because cats have a reputation for finding people who care about them & I am sure they make you happy. :smiley:

1 Like

@MrFraggle67

Lovely cats Mr Fraggle :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My two beloved cats, Oscar and Cleo

Edited to add the picture

And as adults Cleo

Cleo

Oscar (Oz)

Oscar

10 Likes

Two foster kitten I raised for CP back in 2008, I called them Oliver Black & White; Marcus Blue white they were 8 weeks in this picture and weighed 1&1/2lbs each, they went to very living home together and still be alive and well and both 13 this month.

This was just after I got them weighing less than a 1lb each

9 Likes

@Kassi - lovely photos - lovely cats!

Some members may remember that I took in a feral cat who had fractured his leg. Fortunately the fracture wasn’t bad & the RSPCA said it had started to heal. He was neutered & treated for fleas & worms so they brought him back & he is now Mr Grey & has a permanent home with me.
Over the last few weeks another grey cat has arrived. It is very hungry and thin but otherwise a handsome cat so I phoned my man at the RSPCA .
This cat meows to me and responds if I maka a meow noise when I cant see it… so Mike from the RSPCA thinks it has probably had a home that it can’t go back to… but when he returns from his holiday in 16 days he will try to trap this one & see if anybody owns it, whilst keeping it at his kennels. If nobody owns it then they will neuter it ( It looks about 1-2 years old.)
It is a lovely cat and I think it comes through my cat flap in the night because all the cat food bowls are licked clean in the morning… and Mr Grey never licks them clean.
I already have 3 & one has to stay in as it has asthma…so I am really hoping that Mike will find it a good home. In the meantime I am hoping the weather stays warm & it will let me get closer than 3 feet in the hope of catching it & bringing it into my utility room if the weather gets bad.
Keep you fingers crossed for me please. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place!

Until July 5 th of this year I had two cats… Pippin was 16.5 years old and sadly passed away. He was a amazing cat and I was blessed with 16.5 years with him. He understood fluent Greek. Loved to be vacuumed, could shake a paw and high five. He could snag, a giant dragon fly in mid air one metre up from ground. I miss him so much…

My other cat is a Tortie named Honey, 13 years young, a rescue I adopted in 2010. Incredibly loving but also has Tortitude lol…She was 1.5 when I got her.

8 Likes

They are beautiful Arachne… but to me all cats are beautiful! :smiley:

1 Like

@Arachne - what stunning cats!

1 Like

@Arachne … beautiful cuddly cats!

1 Like

Got up for a pee and almost stepped on my frequent visitor Buttons, for a big cat he can come through the cat flap like a ghost.:smiley:

7 Likes

He’s so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

3 Likes