The Cat Lovers Thread

Beautiful cats, Twink….

1 Like

Gorgeous little pals…Mr Grey has the most beautiful eyes doesn’t he :slight_smile:

Of the few people that have met him, they all say the same Summer.
For me , his good nature is his greatest asset & the hard work is that he wants to be next to me every minute of the day.
He is terrified of other people, so I am getting my sister to quietly take bowls of food to him whilst gently saying his name, because I may need a cat sitter occasionally. He knows his name because when I say it he immediately comes to sit close to me.
I am astounded that he trusts me so much but over the last 2 years I have coaxed him to come into my house and won his trust. I am thinking I should be a cat psychologist because three and a half years ago ( when I put food on the garden for him) he would not let me get closer than 5 yards from him.
It has taken time & been hard work, but now his favourite place is to be snuggled up beside me! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

He must think you are an angel sent to save him Twink…I often wonder what my cats truly thought about me. :slight_smile:

Its quite a while now since I lost Sox but as I said here before I think about her everyday my thoughts are still of sadness but some happiness now too so I hope the sadness recedes slowly… George on the other hand seems to have got over his pal leaving him and seems to enjoy being the centre of attention he is my only cat now.

I hope you are all coping OK with the loss of dear little Rudi

Latest photo taken this afternoon of my elderly Lady Coco sleeping as usual.

IMG_0330

Quick update. We lost her a few months ago. After a tearful chat with the vet we took her in and a lovely cat loving lady vet settled her down and made a fuss of her. She looked calm and quiet, not agitated, I think she knew she was going to the Rainbow Bridge to be reunited with Murphy, they’d been best friends.

We quietly left. I couldn’t stay, I would have been so upset it would have affected her.

Sorry to hear the sad news of your Cat, she will be with Murphy now.

Coco has gone to Rainbow Bridge just a couple of weeks ago.

We miss her so much, she was our baby, but could not let her suffer in pain, she was nearly 20 years old.

We have a new kitten now, full of energy and looks just like Coco, she is 10 weeks old.

IMG_0374

3 Likes

Can any of you cat lovers identify the sex of this feral cat ?
I am hoping it’s a Tom but have this horrible suspicion it’s a female.

Mila

I’m so sorry about Coco I know how much you loved her and how distressing it is to lose a beloved pet

Your latest addition to the family is so cute I hope this little kitty helps you to get over your loss x

He (I think its a male) looks just like my cat George, they could be twins :slight_smile:

I hope so I am going to try a and trap him tomorrow and hope I can see two furry whatsits

dear old dessie who passed away a few years back at our old home

2 Likes

What a lovely cat, so relaxed!

I’ve only just discovered this thread, hope people post some more, I’m a bit cat deprived at the moment

Realspeed, was your Cat a Russian Blue?

No just a lazy grey

Magical kitten who came into our lives at the right moment. Presenting our wee CoffeeBean. Born on a Super Moon!

2 Likes

Gorgeous, he’s going to bring you luck xx

2 Likes

Thought I would show a picture of my cat George with his favourite pal Peaches… neither of them would oblige and look at the camera …tuts :slight_smile:

1 Like