The Capture, BBC 1

Just finished watching last night’s series finale - it’s harrowing what goes on that we don’t know about.

Looks like a second series could follow in due course but it remains to be seen what Rachel Carrey’s motive is in the final scene.

LT, Yes, it does make you wonder.

It wasn’t exactly a happy ending, more swings and roundabouts!
I was more distracted by Rachel Carey’s OTT catwalk strut!

Me too! :wink:

I thought the ending was a bit disappointing for Sean.

I thought so too! The murderer of the lawyer goes free and Sean is jailed for that instead of for killing the unarmed chap. A very odd ending. Maybe, as has been said, there will be another series …

Yes, probably.:slight_smile:

I was thoroughly confused in the end.
It got a bit too intricate and involved for my brain. :slight_smile:

I watched the first two episodes on iPlayer yesterday (aim to watch the other four over the next couple of days). Fantastic! :038:

The way to do it :smiley:

I enjoyed that series when it was first shown. I do hope there will be a Series 2.

… watched the final two episodes today. I thought it was a great ending to a great story.

… for two reasons: the soldier ends up in prison thru his own doing, he’s exhausted, can no longer trust anyone, wants the quiet life, and is punishing himself because - as we knew all the way thru - he is guilty of shooting the unarmed Muslim. And Rachel Carey’s strut, and her agreement to joint up with the nasty fixers … we’re left knowing she’s up to something.

Just thought l would revive this thread as the second series of ‘The Capture’ started on Monday/Tuesday of this week. (BBC1 9pm) There are six episodes.

Will definitely be available on BBCiPlayer.

I really like this series about surveillance cameras and wonder how near to the truth does this series touch?

DI Rachel Carey is still strutting her stuff like a catwalk model!