The Borders Slam Shut Again

The International borders have only partially opened but are slamming shut again because of the new South African variant “Omicron”

1 Like

Any sensible Politicians need to put in place, and fast this time around… no flights between South Africa and our Countries…Have to do the best in stopping the spread of this beast.

3 Likes

Stock market crashed yesterday…glad its closed today. I wonder when this will all end its such a worry…I hope they don’t cancel Christmas!!

2 Likes

Hmmm … the scientists are saying we’ll be OK so long as we’ve been boosted.

:102: :017: :069:

2 Likes

Aye for the “old” virus…they don’t know how effective the vaccines are for this one. I’m so tired of worrying now. Just stay careful and keep clean. Its all you can do really until they find out more. :frowning:

2 Likes

The wifes been suffering a heavy cold despite covid prevention matters, its gonna get you or it won’t, if vaccination is a help then I’ve just been boosted.

1 Like

Omicron virus ? I wonder where they get these words from. Moronic is an anagram of Omicron, makes you think . :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

I know I shouldn’t laugh, but I hadn’t realised that and it made me chuckle!

5 Likes

Or as the new virus might say. Cor ! I’m on. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You need your own show Tezza…

Tezza TV - sounds good :joy:

1 Like

Perhaps I could call it Mi Rom Con (groan) :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Aye, laddie…quit while you’re ahead! :joy:

Can’t keep the virus out of the U.K. , however while it’s an unknown quantity the scientists time to investigate .
I agree keep the doors slammed shut against it.

4 Likes

I don’t understand that dOOd.
How can they say we’ll be ok if we’ve had the booster, when this is a NEW variant which the old booster wasn’t designed for???

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s common sense I’d have thought, but how long will it take them to implement I wonder.

2 Likes

It’s here … :scream:

2 Likes

Was there any doubt .

1 Like

It’s certainly spreading …
1 in Germany
And 61 in the Netherlands now.

Apparently it’s being found in countries that have had NO
recent contact with southern Africa ??
Maybe it mutates to Omicron as a natural sequence after a
certain number of mutations ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

Why does South Africa feel like its being punished for telling about this new mutation? They think they should be applauded…! I find that attitude quite annoying actually - any country who is at risk of passing on virus’s needs to be curtailed. This is safe guarding, not a punishment! Jeez :roll_eyes:

1 Like