The Besoeker tale 76 and some

Where to put this.

I very much like this forum. About three years ago I was seriously ill in hospital and have never really recovered from the speech problems so this forum affords me that ability to converse here. And I suppose my health is better that some others. Today we walked for nearly two miles so sot too bad. And not all good either - don’t we all have some issues. A continuing for me is that scab. Six years but believe me it has been improving…

4 Likes

So pleased to hear the forum has been of help Mac. How did you get the injury?

Two miles is great! I find a good trick to build up fitness is to be consistent, and go a tiny but further each time you go out.

Sending you lots of healing vibes and :hugs:

Bummer - I missed that up. That’s the aphasia kicking in. We walked for two hours… We walk an hour most days. My handsome dog tells me to …). We usually walk along the Roman Ridge and I take the odd photographs.

My head is from cancer. Thankfully the cancel has gone. The scars remain.

1 Like

Wow, I’m so pleased for your recovery, well done you, lots of love from me and hopes you go from strength to strength

It’s a nice forum, I’m glad you enjoy it too :heart:

1 Like

Well done Mac.If you walk two miles every day you’ll be back in Scotland in no time.

1 Like

That is a nasty wound Besoeker, it must have taken some coping with.

1 Like

Thank you all very kindly. Other than in the mirror I don’t see the sore. It’s worse for others looking at it but I wear a hat when I go out.

2 Likes

Well done on your recovery.

1 Like

hi there, you are doing well so should continue, i should borrow your dog, i’m one of those guys that can walk, but require a reason to, at the moment i am in Goa, i have been here since october and have only 9-10 days left, i basically only walk towards or away from food or/and drink, I’m not a beach lover and to walk along the highways is a death wish… but just being here is a healthy proposition, twelve hours of sun every day can also be a hazard for us Scots, who require two weeks in the sun to turn white… but i need to get out in it for the last few days else my son will suspect i havent left the country at all… but good luck to all who do…exercise that is, i have an urge for a game of golf when i return, i hope i dont get sunstroke…

1 Like

Yes, I am a Scots and fair skinned. Was a ginger but now silver. The fair skin was not ideal with the travelling I did. South Africa, Taiwan, Libya etc. That said, I was sucky to have had the experiences that maybe others have not.

1 Like

I’m so pleased to see your scar is healing Besoeker, it may seem a long job with the healing but it’s well worth it.

Just be careful out in the sunshine with your beautiful dog. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Regards to you Besoeker and indeed Max!!!

1 Like

yes pal we are lucky to have had our yesterdays, and luckier still to have tomorrows, so many we knew had neither… keep the sun away from your wound, and good luck, Crabby