Terminally ill man arrested for 'mooning' at speed camera

Well, I’d buy that for a dollar but remember what Danny said about photos, you don’t want to end up as an internet meme (again), do you? :star_struck:

1 Like

I see he’s started a GoFundme appeal asking people to donate to raise funds for him to achieve the rest of his bucket list

Can’t blame him, having been set upon like that by the cops he deserves a couple of bob and what’s he got to lose?

1 Like

So this is why he originally did the moonie do you think?

I’d be curious to see what’s on his list.

1 Like

Not me my curiosity only goes so far! :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

download

2 Likes

Nothing very expensive yet

“Other ideas on his bucket list are travelling the UK coast in a camper van, catching a salmon using a fly rod, driving a Jaguar for the day and to do a parachute jump (Ideas welcome).”

1 Like

I’m in for everything but the parachute jump. With my luck that would end with the inevitable words “OH SH–!” :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

And I wouldn’t want to be walking underneath you ….

2 Likes

Love it!! I notice girls are at it too … nowt like a spot of muff to spice a shot of mooning up …YAY!!!

1 Like

Me too @Danny , I never could understand why anyone would want to throw themselves out of a perfectly serviceable aeroplane…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

You have to smile indulgently … it seems the chap has been had up 3 or 4 times for speeding by that speed camera trap. Whilst his wife went into the supermarket he dropped his trousers.

His next ambition on his list is to streak across a rugby playing field.

To be or not to be, through no direct fault of you own, that is the question, need to take on board, “The Dark Side of The Moon”. :beer: :surfing_man:

You think he had a dirty bum cheek Spitty?

It don’t really matter, my bum is photogenic 24/7 coz I bathe it everyday, one day I’m sure I will feel the need to Moon, most probably on a bike. :grin: :bike:

1 Like

OO00ooo cheeky … now that could chafe, riding a bike bare arsed :grin:

Seen it done, gave way at an island to a Motorcycle ridden by a leather clad greasy biker type, pulled into the traffic flow behind him and it was the full builders bum on view. :grin:

2 Likes

You could join the annual naked bike ride in Brighton

Brighton Naked Bike Ride 2021

1 Like

A bit of graffiti celebrating the event has appeared. :smiley:

1 Like

Good old Banksy! :+1: (Allegedly)

It certainly looks like his style of work. :smiley:

1 Like