Terminally ill man arrested for 'mooning' at speed camera

Wheelchair user Mr Meekcom, who has heart disease, kidney failure and Parkinson’s Disease, said after his diagnosis he came up with a so-called bucket list of things he wanted to do before he died.

He decided to target the speed camera van on Stourbridge Road in his home town after he had been “caught by them a couple of times for silly speeds like 35mph in a 30 zone and it always bugged me”.

“I didn’t think anything of it,” said the father of two, who added: “It was a good laugh.”

• hmmm :thinking:
2 Likes

Oh come on authorities … where’s ya sense of humour. He gets my vote :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, the bloke was just having a Crack. :grin:

4 Likes

Nice to know England has a crack problem as well. :imp: :imp:

2 Likes

Next time I get burgled I will know what to do to get the fuzz around.

3 Likes

LOL @Muddy :wink::+1:

1 Like

God love him. Hope the bugger gets away with showing his bum to as many as he wants before his time is up. After all everyone needs a hobby. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I should add no photo necessary Thank You.

2 Likes

If I could get away with a breach of the peace, I’d show my bum to the whole world to get off and not flinch :wink::ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :+1: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

when we found out that not only was a unmade lane going to be tarmac’d we were to have installed street lighting. They had to go on our side of a section of the lane as the other side had overhead Electricity Cables…Problem soon hit us…We have no pavements…so where by us was the Street Lamp going…
One morning there was a lot of commotion below us…our home was high up, away from the Lane, so obviously noise travelled well to us…
Husband went down towards the front to investigate…soon came back picked up a garden spade and rushed back towards ‘the noises’…
Two friendly fellows digging a hole net to our caravan parked on our front…
see photo but that is the end result…initially the hole was right next to the front corner of our caravan…

Husband explaining to workers that I will not be able to get my caravan out…they said they sympathized as one of the fellows also lived in an unmade Lane…
The owner of the land opposite us who was paying for the street lighting installations, including regulation grade covering for the Lane… to enable his planning permission for 4 homes to go through successfully…Don’t think he paid for the new watercourse that cost a fortune…the land was classed as a flood plane…
The owner arrived with Two Police Officers within minutes…
We said we had not given permission to have this installed on our land.
Honestly they were hostile to us, they said it was up to us to prove it was our land…
We had to compromise it seemed and they moved the Lamp Post slightly further away from our Caravan…
Yes there are ways to get the Police to attend some situations…
We know now the bigger picture of what went on and still does go on in that old patch of ours…No moonies that day though. :innocent:

3 Likes

Did it really need three police cars and six police though to arrest a disabled, terminally ill man for a misdemeanour? And where did they find six officers all at once, for as @Muddy implies, where are they when you’ve been burgled? Odd priorities… :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe arresting somebody for indecent exposure was on the policeman’s bucket list.

1 Like

Bullies ALWAYS act brave when someone cannot fight back effectively. They are also normally absent when a legitimate chance arrives to act bravely. Sadly the many decent men & women within the Police seem to lack a voice when it comes to confronting the poor behaviour of colleagues.

2 Likes

Yeah, and that clinging-on Cressida Dong is about as much use as a paper bag water carrier in a rain storm.

2 Likes

Well I was about to say that it seemed a little pathetic wanting to do a moonie, terminally ill or not, … but the coppers seem to have actually won the award for stupidity.

1 Like

I suppose they wouldn’t have known until they got there and he told them that he was terminally ill?

Once he did they should have backed off

But even then, why they’d send six, I don’t know.

It’s not as bad as years back when they accidentally tasered a blind man when they mistook his white stick for a samurai sword.

2 Likes

Oh for goodness sake, I think they just get nervous and trigger happy what with the terrorism threats

Maybe all the sex crimes that have been in the news lately and reports of the police not taking it seriously made them see the mooning as exposing himself rather than a funny gesture

You’re doing a great PR job.

You’re not an ex-copper by any chance are you?

1 Like

No, I just like to play Devil’s advocate and try to see the other side when everyone is agreeing too much! :rofl:

1 Like