Tenants needed urgently

URGENT: looking for reliable tenants for a beautiful building that has an office on the ground floor and a recently decorated flat above.

Having real issues with this property, last two tenants left before their fixed term ended, police always at the door, current tenants constantly hosting parties (most in lockdown). Had enough.

Can offer a fixed term tenancy of 4 years.

Pic 1

Pic 2

8 Likes

You had me fooled for a minute!

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

Here’s one to start you off :joy:

I’ll get my coat :clown_face:

1 Like

Here’s my nomination :point_down:

I’ll take it!

Probably won’t want me though; I have messy blonde (though not nearly as bad) hair, fiscally conservative politics, and a little complication regarding citizenship.

That shiny black door is a real draw.

1 Like

1 Like

But what do you think of the decor Pic 1 Surfermom? That’s the worlds most expensive wallpaper, not yet paid for, allegedly, and it was the decorator who tipped off the cops about illegal parties!

Have one on me.

1 Like

I think the decor is horrible…more than that I think its an insult to that beautiful old building. As for the wallpaper being so expensive all I can say is money does not buy taste…

Blinkin orrible

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

We have a saying here, “His taste is all in his/her mouth.” That deplorable decor choice (in taste and cost) would be appropriate for the situation. I remember when the Clintons filled the White House with equally horrible Victorian designs.

I would offer up the few economics, finance, and law courses under my belt as proof of my capabilities for tenancy, but the best card I have to play is looking ever so marginally better in swimwear.

May I order up the moving vans?

1 Like

A few Birds in Swimwear have appeared on here of late. :icon_wink: