Tea or Coffee - what do you prefer?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bet you couldn’t keep a straight face tho’ :mrgreen:

has anyone tried that new coffee from Kenco?

Kenco Millicano Wholebean Instant Coffee

its really nice i have just a dash of single cream in mine
it genuinely tastes like ground coffee

Is that the one with the “saucy” advert on TV Kitty? :lol:

No, I haven’t tried it yet.

No, I haven’t tried that one yet… I’ll look out for that next time I’m in Sainsbury’s…:slight_smile:

Yes thats the one :mrgreen:

Actually, when I mentioned this to OH, he told me we have had it :blush: The thing is, he buys so many different things to try, I forget what we’ve had. :lol:

Yes, it is very good. :smiley:

glad you like it Berxer, its good to share a nice product, on the subject of our OH, i wish mine would remember to get something new when i ask him,when he shops, he even phones me to walk him round the shop let alone buy something new :lol::lol::lol:

You’re lucky you get to speak with yours. A few times I’ve forgotten to add something to the shopping list and tried ringing his mobile…nothing. When confronted, he claims he didn’t hear it…what’s the point of a mobile I ask myself. :roll: :smiley:

I dont like tea at all i just drink black coffee a decent brand one…

Mary darlin’ - Black coffee tastes even better with a Brandy tot on it!!!

for me coffie

11 25 pm here and I have a pint mug of tea in front of me, coffee I drink 2 cups a day, but only during the day, unless I go fishing, in which case I take a flask full of coffee, tea doesnt taste good from a flask, during the day I drink lots of good old H2O, nothing like it for your health.:wink:

No, no, no Aitch, too much H20 and we go ‘rusty’ - Brandy keeps me going - for medicinal :lol: purposes only you understand :lol::lol::lol:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/Shltie/GREETINGS/coffee.jpg[FONT=“Palatino Linotype”][SIZE=“4”]Ahhh
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/Shltie/GREETINGS/-bluecoffee.gifwell, I happen to love truly everything about [b]coffee[/b]…

taste [SIZE=“2”]&[/SIZE] fragrance [SIZE=“2”]&[/SIZE] warmth, [SIZE=“2”]&[/SIZE] even its rich, deep color.

[FONT=“Trebuchet MS”]~[/FONT] I drink mine entirely black[SIZE=“2”]&[/SIZE] very fresh[SIZE=“2”]&[/SIZE] h-o-t[SIZE=“5”]![/SIZE]
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/Shltie/GREETINGS/coffeeluv-.gifI must have tried a zillion different brands throughout the years,

and I honestly do not like a-n-y of the trendy gourmet coffees.

[FONT=“Trebuchet MS”]~[/FONT] My absolute favorite is simply…

HILLS BROS. [FONT=“Trebuchet MS”]~[/FONT] original blend [FONT=“Trebuchet MS”]~[/FONT] medium roast[/SIZE][/FONT]

Tea, tea and more tea, dont like coffee at all. The only time I drink coffee is if Im poorly and I have it made with milk. I do like it with brandy in though and if one is offered I wouldnt say no. :smiley:

Bridie darlin’ - in which case head in this direction I can make you a Mug of coffee with a Brandy top to it, but you’ll have to be quick!!! Anytime before the 20th, fine, after that I’ll be confined and incarcerated in hospital for a couple of weeks.

Dont think Ill be able to make it all that way before the 20th but thank you for the kind offer. :smiley: You’ll soon be back up and running, cant keep a good man down, as they say. :wink:

Me??? Running??? - I don’t think so. I no longer know the meaning of the word ‘run’ anymore.

There is nothing nicer than a refreshing cup of strong tea. I’m not a lover of coffee, although I do keep some in which I’ll have a cup of on a very rare occasion, but it has to be Douwe Egbert’s because most other coffees give me stomatch ache, most especially Nescafe. Yuk!