Tabby - ? Martin Shaw alert

Tabby, I am sure I heard a voice over say Martin Shaw was on Good Morning (from 10) tomorrow, talking about ‘their new play’, so guessing a co star will be interviewed too. Yay!!! I will look out on social media for confirmation announcement.

I will be out so will need to record.

1 Like

Wow - thank you - Jazzi !

My sister used to have a “thing” for him and a poster on her bedroom wall, but I can’t say that I’ve seen much from him recently.

He has not long finished a run of Love Letters in London, and will be going to Windsor in a new play.

1 Like

Not to my tastes but thanks for updating me.
:+1:

@Tabby, This Morning. Not Good, I think I put.

1 Like

Don’t worry - if Martin Shaw is in it - I will find it!

Still not confirmed though, so don’t get your hopes up. My Sky box is getting full (I have less than 60% storage left, and so much to watch), that I will need to record the entire show and then whizz through it later.

1 Like

Found it on YouTube (where else?), thank you, Jazzi. While looking for it found several other interviews - including this hilarious one with Davina Mccall:-

Excuse me - need to go for a cold shower ( or 3) now!

I remember when Davinia did the gruelling run and swim, and Martin narrated it. Seems they could be mutual fans, lol.

Thanks for that clip. Someone on social media gave the time of Martin’s interview on This Morning, so I was able to go almost straight to it. (With the Sky box you enter the minutes of where you want to start viewing a recording.)

1 Like