Sunday lunch for Vegans?

Where did he work Cinders? In a butchers…:smiley:

The judge never stated his own ethical preferences/prejudices,
Surely before ruling on a subject he/she should declare their
interests?
Donkeyman!

What did he expect.:confused: :017:

Jordi Casamitjana says he was sacked by the League Against Cruel Sports after disclosing it invested pension funds in firms involved in animal testing.

He claims he was discriminated against, and the tribunal will now decide if veganism should be protected in law.

The League Against Cruel Sports says he was dismissed for gross misconduct.

The League Against Cruel Sports claims he was sacked for “gross misconduct” and that linking the decision to his veganism was “factually wrong”. Which is how I see it, a breach of confidentiality.

I’m carnivore, piscivore, vegetarian, vegan, depending on the day of the week. :smiley:

I think his being a vegan was irrelevant in this case, but I do think he was right in disclosing that The League Against Cruel Sports had invested pension funds in companies engaged in animal testing. Many supporters of LACS would be horrified by this, unethical at the very least.

VEGANS in the UK emboldened by a landmark legal case earlier this week could fight in the courts to have the £5 note changed because it is made with animal derivatives.

Here we go, you just knew there would be an agenda.

Ditto

He has damaged the reputation of the business, he must have known he was likely to lose his job.

Do stockbrokers check if companys they invest pension fund
money into are compliant with ethical pressure groups dictates?
If not, how can the investor he blamed?
Donkeyman!

The tribunal to decide at a later date whether he was treated differently because of his belief. LACS say it was because of his misconduct.

Investors can and probably will withdraw.

Thats probably true Cinders, which makes me think that the whole
thing is a vegan plot to apply pressure via our self serving legal
system?
Donkeyman!
PS. I Would insert a LOL but l am serious!

With all of the turmoil over animal “rights” , I can’t help but wonder how long it will be before some group objects to leather shoes, citing cruelty to animals ? :022:

Why just £5 notes? Are the rest made of something different?

They have now got the ‘green light’ to demand everyone and everything is vegan and vegan friendly.

The older notes are ok, or else we would have heard about it.

From 2017.

So are the old notes appearing on vegan menus?
I dont mean in the price column!
Donkeyman!

How silly can it get!

Did you see Vctoria Derbyshire interviewing the vegan activist today
Besoeker? It was unbelievable! and to think high court judges
take notice of loonies like this!
No wonder the legal system is so clogged up!
I have posted elsewhere on this allready!
Donkeyman!

Too many idle hands, too much social media, and too much convenience food…An easy life provides too many options including Gender, diet and fashion…What shall I wear today? What shall I have for dinner? What gender do I prefer today? And what shall I protest about today? Ah yes! The climate, I’ve nothing better to do…

Exactly OGF, its like choosing wallpaper?(when we used wallpaper)!

Donkeyman!