Suicide Election to avoid obliteration of Conservative Party

plus ca change plus c’est la meme chose

1 Like

I do object to an enthusiastic Fishi being on four channels first thing in the morning. Anything good on Netflix?

I’m stockpiling “Data” for when the internet goes down :grin:

1 Like

Keep drinking the Kool Ade

Especially as over two million was spent creating a press and announcement room inside Nos 10 & 11🤬

There are those conspiracy theorists that think the establishment can control the weather, so it might have been arranged…
:disguised_face:
But I’m not one of those… :009:

1 Like

Sunak remove the letter a, says it all.

2 Likes

Starmer is above all most afraid Rishi in debate will ask him whether women are entitled to retain their own sporting opportunities, safe spaces and language (new NHS guidance is rowing back on male colonisation of womens language).

Women don’t need to justify retaining their own changing rooms, prisons, rape shelters, right to request bio female caregivers for daily intimate care.

The most regressive patriarchal over-reach has been men telling women to button it on their rights (countless examples of women losing jobs n funding, and now winning their court cases years later)

Many sporting bodies have now banned male biology from girls / womens sports.

Women get a fraction of sports sponsorships fund, how dare mediocre men colonise sports established for women.

Lots of examples of serial rapists of girls n women declaring themselves female, getting put in with vulnerable women some of who have been traumatised by men, going on to rape women in prison.

Rishi should go in hard interrogating Starmer on all this.

NB those who are about to wheel-out ‘but polls show the public SUPPORT trans’, yep, we do but not to the extent of having women compromise their rights.

For those who will complain this is offensive; many women find it highly offensive that men tell them to button-it / compromise their rights.

As JK Rowling says, women don’t need to justify why they do not want any male biology in their spaces, sports n language

1 Like

According to report, JK Rowling once donated £1m to the Labour party and was against Brexit. I think she is just a staunch feminist.

1 Like

There are plenty of lefty liberal women who see women’s rights as an uppermost concern.

There’s a huge court case called Tickle vs Giggle in Australia. A woman dared to set-up a womens online site only to be inundated by thousands of men per week demanding access.

If a bloke was trying to barge his way into a lesbian group or womens swimming sessions, there’s no question people would tell him to poke it. The moment that dude claims the trans cloak he gains total immunity, the ultimate demonstration of male power.

Here’s the defendant:
I’m being taken to federal court by a man who claims to be a woman because he wants to use a woman only space I created.

There isn’t a woman in the world who’d have to take me to court to use this woman only space. It takes a man for this case to exist.
gigglecrowdfund.

There is a bit of a power tussle here though. Between actual feminists who see their rights eroded by some aspects of the trans movement and anti trans right wing activists (quite often but not exclusively male), who would be quite happy to see women’s rights eroded in the long term. It’s become a right wing hobby horse which sullies the very valid points of women who feel their identity and hard-won status is being undermined by some of the laws being introduced.