Strictly Returns!

Lucky you myrtle, do you have the dress to go with it?

I would love to be able to ballroom dance, I went to lessons once years ago but my husband hated it and refused to go… So funny really we went with another couple and her hubby did the same.

We ended up down the pub:-)

Got my posh frock on … not like they wear on Strictly of course :lol:

Have a lovely time, lucky thing:cool:

Really enjoyed it last night. Would love Ore to win :slight_smile:

Ooooh, got a date with Anton, Myrtle? :smiley:

:lol: Sadly not Mups :frowning: But I did have a lovely time with my Granddaughter :slight_smile:

Aaw, that’s lovely Myrtle.
Your grandaughter is like a ‘Mini Me’ of you. :slight_smile:

:lol: @Mups :lol: Poor Grace … I wouldn’t wish that on anybody :frowning:

Well. What a final it is tonight. Brilliant, I’m loving it.
I really wouldn’t know who to vote for - what do you think so far?

Oooh no, I’m blubbing now because they are all paying tribute and saying bye bye to Len. Oooh no, now they are all doing a special farewell dance for him - it’s beautiful. Ooh dear . . . it’s so emotional . . .
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/tears/t2333.gif

What a final :shock: this has to be the best year yet for sheer quality of performance :038:

I couldn’t pick a winner…

Ore-well deserved winner,tho I was on team Louise& Kevin.

Oh I so agree Meg.

What a brilliant series, and grand finale this was.

It makes X-Factor look tackier than ever IMO.

A great final to the best series of Strictly ever :038:

Three brilliant dancers in the final and I wouldn’t have minded who had won. Well done to all of them!

I certainly agree with that, a magnificent end to an outstanding series.

I am glad that Ore won, but they would have all been deserving winners.
When Bruce Forsyth left, nobody thought that Tess and Claudia would do as good a job… but they have! I just hope that Len’s replacement will fit in just as well.:smiley:

That is true Twink.
BTW, I know there has been speculation over who Len’s replacement might be, but have they actually announced anything official yet? Mind you, we perhaps won’t know till nearer the series next year.

Mups :slight_smile: I think Anton has been mentioned, he must be the oldest Pro at 50 and is looking his age among the young dancers. Also Karen Hardy and Arlene Phillips have also been mentioned.

I don’t like Tess, I don’t think she isn’t a natural presenter, I wish she would go …

Catching up on i player. Ore and Joanne’s show dance won for the glitter ball for them, worthy champions.

I wanted Ore to win and he did so I’m very happy with the result :smiley:

Very worthy winner and he looked so happy and amazed brought a tear to my eye mind that happens a lot these days :blush: