Strictly Come Dancing 2013 line-up

Agree - Natalie was ‘stunning’ :slight_smile:

Mups - the only replacement is ‘Dancing On Ice’
The majority of the dancers are good as they are past winners, so should be worth watching …

I thought Natalie should have won last night, her dancing was by far the best for content and performance… :slight_smile:

I thought Natalie was best on the night too Mags :slight_smile:

Glad Abbey won with Aljaz, Natalie was good but didn’t have the personality, and her partner Artem has won in a past series. Suzanna seemed to have improved a lot last night and had more personality than Sophie.
Hope we see more of Kevin from Grimsby in future series.

6 million votes collected last night, it’s nice to be able to do it online for free.

I was put off Abbey by all the ‘whooping’ and pouting she was continually doing :lol:

Ugh - me too, didn’t have the dignity to be quiet whilst interviews with the runners up - more like a 16 year old :-p

So much whooping we couldn’t hear who came second !

That is the reason I wanted Suzanna to win - Abby is a beautiful dancer but she is a typical footballer’s wife and came across to me as being completely spoilt and affected - all that messing about with her hair and looking at herself if the mirror!

I think Aliaz was embarrassed about her reaction to winning too.

Natalie also deserved to win and I think she came across very well and not such a diva but Suzanna is so down to earth with a lovely personality.

Does anyone else feel that there may be romance on the cards between Natalie and Artem - he and Kara seem to have split up - I have noticed a few things between Natalie and Artem which raises my suspicions LOL

Hi Myrtle - no I dont think there is romance between Artem and Natalie, they were just there for each other as he had split from Kara, during Strictly, the first week I believe. BUT, Kara was ‘brimming’ in the audience last night, so it could be back on ! Artem has his work cut out with her though, as she is so insecure … Hope it works for them, she was a brilliant dancer too …

Hi Patsy … hope Kara and Artem do stay together - they make a lovely couple :slight_smile:

Natalie had a lot of criticism to contend with throughout, which must have been hard - also on many painkillers throughout. Also when she was speaking last night, she got emotional when Artem recognised her talent, whereas others never did, so they were good for each other in this. I noticed she had no family to back her too …

I also gave her 10 votes :wink:

Yet my thoughts were that he didn’t seem to like her very much - there was just no chemistry other than when they were dancing. She’d say something and he’d often just smile and turn away - or just turn away!

I think this is what cost Natalie in the end - it you watch the other contestants and pro dancers, none of them seemed to relate to her at all.

I am really pleased that Abby and Alijaz won - a thoroughly deserved win.

I felt that on the night, Abby and Natalie were both level pegging (both had one dance that was not so good) but overall and for improvement (throughout the series), Abby had the edge.

I’m really pleased for her and Alijaz.:smiley:

When I saw Artem for the first time I said to Hubs My God, Artem looks awful, his face so thin, then I learnt of the split, so his demeanor was to do with that, if you noticed last night he was much happier and Kara in the audience …:slight_smile:

Do you think they’ve got back together then? I can imagine a broken heart would be awful to deal with and having to try and hide it in front of millions of people.

He’s not a favourite of mine so I’m not up on what’s been happening to him. I do remember he was much more animated when he was dancing with Kara Tointon.

Well I couldn’t believe it seeing her in the audience and she was brimming at him - so I think yes, hope they get sorted he truly loves her …

Awww, that’s nice to hear.

The connection between them during that series was undeniable so I’m pleased that they found one another and I hope it all works out for them :slight_smile:

Here’s Artem and Kara arriving hand in hand for last night’s final … they still look happy to me :slight_smile:

Ah well, if not - I’m sure they will remain friends …
Its a hard life being a dancer …:slight_smile: