Strictly 2014

Is the answer Pixie won’t do the tour whereas Simon has already signed up ? Or am I being a bit cynical ?

That could be the answer Julie.

How silly of Pixie to say she would not do the tour because if she had won isn’t it part and parcel of it that you go on the tour, because people pay to come and see the winner.

OH is convinced the scores don’t add up to Pixie being voted off, and thinks the BBC are up to their tricks.
I said I wondered if it was because Pixie perhaps can’t go on tour, she may well have other engagements to honour which is her livelihood when all the hype of strictly dies down.

I hadn’t heard of the tour question but if it is so and she couldn’t do it, then she should have abstained from entering …

Not all participants are in the tour, but they usually like to have the winner and perhaps runner up, and then they generally have one of the ‘duds’

Found the judges to be erratic in their comments and scoring tonight :frowning:

I try to forecast their scores and I was spot on tonight
. I thought they got it just right. Caroline to win IMO.

Yes I though Caroline was good tonight but so was Simon in his second dance. They are all quite close I think really. I was sorry to see Pixie leave as she had good natural ability and was very entertaining to watch.
Simon looked good tonight in the second dance. Hope he’s not in the dance off really.
I hear that Ola Jordan has been injured practicing for the show she was due to take part in in January. It’s called ‘Jump’ I think. She fell and has injured herself fairly badly by the sounds of it.

Now that Pixie has gone its Frankie or Caroline for me
Frankie was exceptional last night

I thought some of the judges had their favourites last night only two who seem to be fairly judging now are Bruno and Craig. :confused:
Frankie was wonderful as was Caroline.

Well, who would have thought it? Mark and Karen in the final? I thought their rumba was wonderful (I cried!). Think one of the girls will win, they are both great, though Simon’s second dance was terrific too.

My money’s now on Caroline (in the absence of Pixie).

It’s going to be a terrific final next week.Think Caroline or Frankie will win.

We ought to have an ‘virtual’ Betting Pot where we could place out bets and the first correct member wins the pot .:wink:

Have you thought this through Mups? How could anyone “spend” the “virtual pot”? :slight_smile:

I like it ! :-p

Virtually of course. You could get whatever you wanted. :smiley:

Looks like its a very close finish this evening. They are all so good now aren’t they. Glad I’m not a judge tonight. I think it’s been a smashing series.

On the downside, I thought Claudia’s peculiar dress in the first part was awful. Glad she changed it later.

Can’t make my mind up between Caroline and Frankie both brilliant tonight.

Simon for me, he’s the only one who started with no dancing training like the others.:wink: