Staying or Going - accept £1,000,000 to leave your country?

I frequently do, borrowing my daughters dog.
I used to walk around with a £1500 DSLR millstone around my neck, until I discovered how good the iPhone camera was.

I moved to Norway in 2006 and have not regretted one day. i started planning in December 2005 and moved in july 2006. i lived in a cabin for 8 months whilst my house was built. it is on the side of a twenty mile long lake, my nearest neighbour is 10 mins walk away, no traffic no noise no graffiti, no aggro. i have agood standard of living, good health care . i also have a very cold winter and a lot of snow. i have been welcomed by local people although i struggle with the language.
I realise that not everyone will cope with moving and living abroad.it does have to be thought about and you need to have been to that country many times before you can say that you have seen most of the problems that you will encounter.
if anyone does go and do it , please dont try and live in an Ex pat colony, live with the local people , they will always help if you have a problem, and you will feel part of the country.
if anyone ever feels the urge to do it and want to chat about it , please feel free.