Stay Close by Harlan Coben

I have been watching Stay Close and adaptation of yet another Harlan Coben novel. I am binge watching it - so exciting.

2 Likes

Its funny. I’ll question my ability to sit through a movie which says it will be 2 and a half hours long but will happily binge episode after episode if I find a series I like…

I watched this a couple of weeks ago - it’s brilliant!

1 Like

I have to say that I have enjoyed every Harlan Coben TV adaptation that I have seen yet i have never read one of his books.

From memory I have watched Safe, The Five, The Stranger and now Stay Close, there may be more but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

I have just started watching this. I think it will be good. It’s got some good actors in it.
15 minutes in and l’ve already jumped out of my skin!!

Bruce, you didn’t mention it’s showing on Netflix.

No that’s true but it’s in the tags - perhaps the tags are useless? I don’t know.

1 Like

Sorry, Bruce. I didn’t see that! Only that you pointed it out, l would never have seen it.

Bruce, l am still up watching this. I have watched six episodes of the eight since my last post!
It’s so, so good. The best thing l’ve seen for ages, even beating ‘The Tourist’ for me.
I must go to bed as l think six episodes in one go is too much! :laughing:

1 Like

I think you will really enjoy the last episode and a twist

1 Like

Just discovered this thread, bot doing his job properly when I attempted to start a new thread.

I have read a couple of Harlan Coben books a decade ago. He spins a good yarn. I’ve tried a couple of the recent Netflix offerings, but switch off pretty quickly.

What drew me to this was the fact it’s one his lesser known, poorly rated books. And the adaption was done in the north of England, with the likes of James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard.

Two episodes in … it’s a cracker.

:grin: