St Nicholas Fair - 2021

Had a lovely time here this morning - spent more than I intended - but some things were just totally irresistible! Most of the stall holders were happy for me to take photos - only one or two refused - makes me think - are they on a ‘wanted poster’ somewhere??!!

Coppergate Centre - tree and lights - probably both would look better after dark.

IMG_9551 (2)
IMG_9552 (2)

Say ‘Cheese’ - the Cheddar and Scarborough Seaweed was delicious!

cheese

Went to visit Thor - but he was out - nice fire glowing though - and one of his minions was selling these …

IMG_9558
vikings

Stopped here for a milk shake

smiley cat

Moved on - to my friend’s stall - Woodland Trust - lots of lovely things there :-

woodland trust

There was something for everyone - pies, clothes, sweeties, and beautiful jewellery
pies
IMG_9557
fudge
biscuits
paintings

Had free samples here:-
bailey's
mulled wine

and a big bag of these:-

chestnuts

Before coming home via this sweetie shop

shop

and - last port of call - my favourite Italian Deli

deli

8 Likes

Smashing photos and it looked like great fun. What did you buy?

1 Like

@Maree - lots of cheese, some Christmas Spiced sausages, a bottle of mulled wine, two lovely wooden bowls, some crusty cheese/herb bread, a watercolour picture of Farndale for a friend with a birthday in January - and a pair of silver Unicorn earrings for myself.

It certainly was great fun!

Nearly forgot - a wooden bread/cheese board shaped liked a cat !

2 Likes

Fudge … mmmm … tasty.

There’s nothing like that near me … probably just as well.
It’s look a great place to stroll around and shop.

1 Like

Oh what fun, I so miss doing things like that. There is usually a lovely market like that in Bath that we go to but this is the second year it’s been cancelled :frowning:

You bought just the sort of things I like to buy, I love that wombling around buying nice bits and pieces type of shopping.

Glad you had a good time xxx

What a perfect expression … wombling around buying .

1 Like

The fair is here until Christmas Eve. It was cancelled last year because of you know what - so it was good to have it back.

Good pictures Tabs.
There certainly looks a lot to enjoy there.
Glad you had a nice day and indulged yourself a little. :grinning:

1 Like

Looks like it was a successful day out Tabby, lots of tempting stalls there. :grinning:

1 Like