Squid Game - Series One

Well did anyone tell them it wasn’t real…its just a story? Maybe acting isn’t for them…I wonder how Jodie Foster got over filming Silence of the Lambs or Sigourney Weaver in Alien…now those were seriously scary stories

I think I read that Jodie Foster found The Accused the most harrowing to film.

I liked Takeshi’s castle back in the day. I think American Ninja Warriors got their idea here.

I didn’t think I would watch much of Squid Games but I watched all of it and found it oddly addictive - odd because it’s not the sort of thing I would normally watch.

1 Like

I would imagine pretending to be someone else as a living must be very harrowing. NOT!

Me and John loved Squid Game, to be honest I am not usually into blood and gore kind of films but I was hooked, I thought it absolutely brilliant and I hope the story about the actors not wanting to do a second seriess is a load of tosh because I want more! The dubbed was quite good I thought, I personally hate subtitles.

I thought the main character was brilliant and didn’t he have a cheeky smile (when he smiled)
The squealing woman got on my pips though I could have quite happily s/hot her GREEN LIGHT…RED LIGHT…BANG BANG YER DEAD! :joy: :rofl:

Apparently it is going ahead with production. It was the tug of war scene that was the most difficult for actors. One threw up during filming. I think it will be a let down because how can you follow that? Plus I want to see some regrowth roots showing.