Speaker Hoyle loses it

Make you proud to be British.

1 Like

Well, I used to be, some time ago.

1 Like

I love Sir Lindsay Hoyle! He won’t be messed with!

Good on him for throwing those ignorant oafs out of the House of Commons.

2 Likes

It’s hard to imagine having that power and not using it regularly. :thinking:

If it were me, Diane Abbott wouldn’t know whether she were coming or going. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Is she counting on it? 
get it?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, but on second thoughts, I would only want to make her go. :grimacing:

forth 
and multiply?

1 Like

Are you having a laugh, Pixie? If the SNP/Greens coalition manages its money better than Westminster does, why is it that most economists say Scotland would be bankrupt in fewer than 5 years?

I watched this debacle in Westminster yesterday and thought, “Well done, Mr Speaker.”

1 Like

Where do they say that, Percy? :thinking:

Here’s just 2 links of many, Pixie 

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19257714.scotlands-deficit-tripled-40billion-last-year-pandemic-struck/

1 Like

If Scotland ever do leave the UK, please, please, please, do not call it “Scexit”!
:scream:
The portmanteau word “Brexit” sounds and looks ugly enough - if I had to see “Scexit” plastered over every forum and media outlet for the next 5 years, I think I’d cut off the TV and internet and become a recluse!

1 Like

Yes, Scexit sounds ridiculous. It won’t happen anyway, so never fear.

I have no idea how Nicola Sturgeon hopes to manage money, to be honest Percy. This is why I have zero faith in the Independence vote being successful (even if it gets off the ground
Boris says no, and I doubt anyone else who gets in as PM will be saying no as well)

If Nicola had a concrete plan for the next two decades after she gets her independence
I might have a listen to what she says. But no
she wants independence, then will likely retire, to let whoever has to deal with the consequences struggle on. Wonder who that sounds like :thinking:

What I don’t understand is why she is so hell bent on Scottish independence then giving it all up again by joining the EU. What’s that all about?

1 Like

She doesn’t know whether she’s coming or going anyway. Ask her to put two and two together and just wait.

Its about getting away from Westminster, Percy
thats it.

I think it’s probably about making their own decisions. :thinking:

Fat chance of that happening if they go on to join the EU.

1 Like

For heaven’s sake, bring it on if only to stop her constant whingeing.
I’d vote for it.

1 Like

The point is; the matter would be in their own hands.