‘Spare’.... Have You Ordered Your Copy? (poll)

Your perception is as distorted as Harold’s … :rofl:

The news in the UK is somewhat different:

I’m actually quite surprised^^

I guess the newspapers don’t hold as much power as they thought they did, the book has already sold over 400,000, and after just one day! That’s pretty remarkable!

2 Likes

I was under the impression the 400,000 is the number sold to book shops not necessarily to the public.
I could be wrong again :rofl:

2 Likes

I will be getting a copy of Spare - I’ve reserved it at my library! No way am I going to increase Harry and Megan’s coffers by buying one

1 Like

I think they’re using the same system as how they rank other book sales :smiley:

I’m the opposite, if I buy a copy it would be to support him rather than having some great desire to read it :lol: (although really more out of fondness for Diana - as I think he (and Meghan) are a lot more like her than William and Kate, and I think that’s what she would have wanted)…

2 Likes

I have been hearing so many good things about it but I’m waiting for it to go on sale in the Kindle Store. Right now, it’s $20 and I don’t like the him THAT MUCH :rofl:

2 Likes

Last week, whilst l was in WH Smith, l noticed ‘Spare’ hardback is now half price. There were lots of them… spare!

1 Like