Somewhere to keep your specs

I need to see the prototype before I part with my hard earned pennies.

Or a wife where the remote is concerned… :roll_eyes:

:grin: indeed we need a sofa that perches on the nose. That would solve all manner of lost item issues.

1 Like

Haha! Ok…well can’t have it too big or the birds will start to settle down on it…or even a cat or two :astonished:

1 Like

I’m always losing my spec

1 Like

More useful than a smartphone (to me anyway)
Safer than the covid vaccine…
And makes your specs easier to locate than a remote (or that lost sock that you can never find)

Obtainable from any good (we have everything) store, or with added BAT (Bob’s Added Tax) from moi…

3 Likes

That’s a great tip sly old grey :fox_face: thanks!

1 Like

Blimey!.. :astonished:
I was searching for a company that could supply you with a spec stand, and look what came up…It sent a shiver down my back…

1 Like

Interesting search result!

This is where I got mine from Minx…

1 Like

what you really need is a search and rescue drone to find all these items and return them to you.

They are all virtually useless if you go to the glasses holder and find it empty.

That would be considered ‘Operator Error’ Annie, and not the fault of the equipment…
:pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh and here’s me thinking you had made it yourself! :joy:

I think you overestimated me Pixie…But I’m flattered that you though I could make them…
:wink:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check it out sly old grey :fox_face:

1 Like

back to square one then.

1 Like

there’s us imagining you shearing sheep…

1 Like

Luckily now I only take mine off to shower and sleep. Otherwise there either on my face or I’m bumping into walls. (Not literally, but close) :eyeglasses: :eyeglasses: :eyes:

1 Like

I can’t drive without mine but I can live a useful life so leave them off quite often.And that’s why they get lost quite often.It’s a pity you can’t ring them up like the phone which also gets lost quite often.

3 Likes