Somewhere to keep your specs

Found this brilliant idea on twitter if you keep losing your specs…

Glasses Holder

11 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Happy Christmas Maree… :hugs:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…I have sat on a pair of glasses and I have trodden on a pair, both ruined…I learnt that lesson, I put them somewhere safe when I take them off now…I wouldn’t go that far OGF…I have my street cred to think about.:joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hook-head :wink:

1 Like

Nice idea! I used to wear glasses all the time.and I used to forget to wear them when I got in the shower…!

2 Likes

Reminds me of Steve Martin in the Jerk.

LOL :rofl:

2 Likes

every seasoned DIYer is familiar with those self adhesive white plastic hooks. They were all the rage back in the 70s. Suits you sir.

1 Like

Does anyone really use the cases that come with your specs? I have two, and don’t use either of them. :frowning: :nerd_face:

Guess even if you don’t wear glasses it could be handy to hang all sorts on. Suggestions on a postcard please :clown_face:

1 Like

I’ve got about four pair of specs spread around the house Pixie, some extra strong ones in the workshop for reading the values of electronic components, another pair for looking at the screen of my laptop, a pair of bifocals in the car for driving, and a general purpose pair for cooking etc. None of them are in cases, I did buy a couple of those stand up containers for the workshop and car, but all the rest are just laying about for easy access.
:nerd_face:

1 Like

I know I should use mine and look after them, but I always need them when on the laptop, so I really cannot be bothered faffing around opening and shutting the case all the time :roll_eyes:

1 Like

thanks OGF that is so helpful! Perhaps you could develop one that can also hold the remote control and your mobile phone charger?

2 Likes

For a nominal fee I could despatch one Annie…
:laughing:

That’s called a “sofa” :joy:

1 Like

I need to see the prototype before I part with my hard earned pennies.

Or a wife where the remote is concerned… :roll_eyes:

:grin: indeed we need a sofa that perches on the nose. That would solve all manner of lost item issues.

1 Like

Haha! Ok…well can’t have it too big or the birds will start to settle down on it…or even a cat or two :astonished:

1 Like

I’m always losing my spec

1 Like