Sometimes the right thing happens in life (justice)

In this video, a deputy police chief officer was ticketed by a patrol officer for driving 96 mph in a 35 mph zone. The high ranking official was suspended for 40 hours without pay and had his face plastered over media.

Sometimes the right thing happens.

We hear about a lot about the injustice of the world, particularly with the ubiquitous nature of the internet. More rare are the times the right thing gets reported.

Are there any times when the right thing happened in the world around you?

1 Like

Yes, a boy racer overtook me in a country lane at speed and ended up in a ditch,he was unhurt but i just could not resist asking him if that was worth it, smiled and drove off.

1 Like

Schadenfreude.

1 Like

Very true butterscotch.

1 Like

I hope the patrol officer doesn’t live to regret it.We all know how vindictive some people at the top can be.

2 Likes

It stuck in my mind the way Ken Dodd stiffed the HMRC. The idiots took ole Ken to court knowing full well there wasn’t a court in the land that would find that great comedian and singer guilty of tax evasion and the people spoke :clap::+1:

He must have been a ‘wacker’ then - I often forget they are no longer with us too - and I get a sudden draught of sadness sweep over

2 Likes