Some people just look mean?

I was at Galleria Shopping centre yesterday after work enjoying a meal.
Lamb Stuffed Paratha, Riata, Garlic Naan
12 meters away from me is a guy who simply looks like he wants to punch anyone that dares look at him. Deep, sunken eyes, shaved head, White Singlet, Muscles bulging, permanent scowl on his dial.
I done my best not to lock eyes with him. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Uh oh!

I hope he doesn’t know where you live?

1 Like

you silly :laughing:

1 Like

12 metres is a safe distance.

:neutral_face:

1 Like

I can tell by the eyes ,the sort of person I’d want to avoid.

1 Like

Yes, they do and they look for trouble. You did the right thing, I’d say.

1 Like

He could have been a teddy bear inside but no reason to check it out. If he wants to make friends, he could go to a more interactive place.

2 Likes

Over50’sChat?:wink:

1 Like

Its not just geezers that are bruisers :icon_wink: :smile:

Just go over to him and say…“Scuse me mate, but you’re sitting in my seat”…
:frowning_face:

2 Likes

He sounds like your typical sted head (anabolic steroid abuser)
There was one in my local pub Bullying the scrawniest bloke you’ve ever seen, he seen my disapproval and came over to me and said “D,you wanna fight me?”
I said “Do I ****, look at the size of you, you’d rip my arms off” He calmed down and I skulked off sharpish. By the time he turned around the skinny bloke was long gone so I was happy about that.
Over the next few weeks I became good friends with the thin guy, his name was Danny and was the nicest bloke you could ever meet. Sadly he’s no longer with us. :cry: God rest his soul. :pray:

2 Likes

Some people look mean to intimidate others,not me…i won`t be intimidated by anyone…

1 Like

I avoid getting involved in situations unless necessary, my way of thinking is that you never know what someone might be capable of regardless of their physique, appearance etc. They say that you’re unlikely to see a blade coming before it’s too late.

2 Likes

I really can’t stand bullies, nearly every fight I’ve had in my life has due to someone picking on somebody else. It really makes me angry and I’m usually very placid and avoid confrontation at all costs.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s kind of my point Ralph although perhaps unwittingly. The bully types tend to back off a bit when challenged, that applies to bullying in general.

Bullying can manifest itself in different ways that’s for sure.

1 Like

Yes you’re right, it certainly can.

2 Likes

It helps to be a good runner in tight situations Chilli…
:man_running:

2 Likes

I’d just just have to rely on my bike Foxy :wink:

a3b27a598ba3da3d354452f5090c2fbf-2716958620

0 - 6 mph in five minutes with the wind behind me :wind_face:

3 Likes

Looks like it needs some work Chilli, would make a brilliant project and put it on ‘Bangers and Cash’…
:+1: :biking_man:

1 Like