Soap Awards on ITV

Anyone watching the Soap Awards?
Don’t know why I am personally as all I keep doing is shouting or swearing. :grin::grin:

Many of the winners I haven’t agreed with, some I have been pleasantly surprised by.

Just hoping either Corrie or Emmerdale win best soap.

1 Like

LOL - no TV - so no point! My neighbour is loveling every miute of it though. Just 'phoned to wish her good night and was given a definite brush off :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

Not watching, its all a load of Carboloxs.

I watched some of it but missed the last 20 minutes. Who won best soap then, Jazzi?

Jazzi, I don’t watch any soaps. So l wouldn’t know any of the people up for the awards.

I do know, there has always been a battle between Eastenders and Coronation Street for Best Soap.

Tiffany, sent you a PM.

1 Like

Jazzi, l’m wondering if this post wasn’t meant for me?

I do not watch this crap. Do not see the point. Similarly, why do so many so-called TV people and sports people get CBEs/MBEs for doing their overpaid jobs?

Yeah, I wondered that too?

I only watched a bit of it, as I only watch two soaps so didn’t know who half the people were.

Ah shoot…apologies Art!!

Didn’t want to put the winner on here in case other members were recording.

I checked, haven’t got it Jazzi.

Sorry I had sent it to Art by mistake. Anyway, the results are all out on social media, so Emmerdale won best soap.

1 Like

Thanks, Jazzi. :+1:

I was amazed at Sam Dingle, I could not believe it was him, oh my goodness, that man is a brilliant actor, he is totally different to his character, doesn’t even look like him. I kept saying to John, that’s not Sam Dingle. to be honest that’s the only bit I saw, where the Dingles were on stage. I do watch Coronations Street but that’s about it.

David, I think the reason some get CBE awards and awards like that because of the charity work they do behind the scenes. Anthony Cotton (I can’t stand his character in Corrie) does some amazing work for mental health. It’s stuff we don’t hear about until the awards come up.

Jazzi, :laughing: No you didn’t send the private message to me, you only quoted my username in a post, instead of Tiffany!

If Tiffany hasn’t received your pm then l think your pm is lost in cyber land!! :laughing:

I ain’t got a clue wot appened to it! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I saw James Hootton and Andy Devine on a cooking competition some years ago. First time I heard his natural voice. I also believe the actress playing Moira doesn’t have a Scottish accent. Jeff Hordley (Cain) also sounds different (saw him on a tv interview)

My thoughts exactly David_P.
Over paid and overrated.

That bloomin’ Bot’s nicked it. :laughing:

1 Like

Exterminate!

Dalek

1 Like