Single or married?

I was married and divorced twice by 30 before realising the alternative is much better.

Helen
What works for some may not for others. I was lucky in having Sue deciding she wanted to be with me come what may. Others may never find someone compatible to live with so never get married.
Now women are less dependant on a man for support financial or otherwise, it is harder for a man to find a lady to get attached to.

1 Like

Considering what one can see so often these days I wonder if itā€™s even worth getting married. So many relationships break down. Far more than they did a couple of generations ago. Just because a couple get hitched in Church or a registry office the outcome is all too often the same. Letā€™s just part company and go our own way. Of course you never really know a person until you live together.

2 Likes

I sing to my Wife ā€œLoving you is easy cause your beautifulā€ :blush:

1 Like

It really doesnā€™t bother meā€¦ Iā€™m young free and single, if I met someone the discussion of wether or not to get married would surely follow, forget politics, the good old days etc itā€™s about being comfortable together as a coupleā€¦ getting hitched or living in sin, the latter sounds a little more inspiring :slightly_smiling_face:

Single, married or in a relationship.
My cousin and her partner got married 2 years ago - theyā€™ve been together 38 years!

I am married but can be single again on a casual basisā€¦