Single or married?

I am having the best time and no shackles!!

So you’ve given up the S&M then?

Wrong pic downloaded… so I have given up!!

We do say no remission either…it is just a joke but his nickname is jailer…

1 Like

Quite a few years now, years help improve the TL.

Don’t blame you, horses for courses…those damn chains do really give me jip this time of night…think he tightens them the beast, whoops meant Beauty of course…

2 Likes

Snappilly married for 59 years. August 1962 to be exact.
Would I do it all again? No chance…cos I doubt I have another 59 years left in me. :crazy_face:

I have been both divorced and widowed…A happy singleton for around 40 yrs now…free as a bird :smiley:

2 Likes

Tony & me.
These two pictures are 50 years apart & still going strong. :grin:

8 Likes

I was married for 26 years and then divorced him. Was on my own for ten peaceful happy years when I took up with my now farmer and life long friend, partner. But I’ll never marry again. As many of you know I still have my own home down in Perth and I return to it several times during the year for ME Time, and to see friends and family. Life is good as it is for me now and I’d not change it.

2 Likes

Who do you turn to when you’ve had a bad day & need a cuddle - or when you’ve hurt yourself and need looking after - when you walk into an empty house & wish somebody was there to greet you?

Do you think about when the boyfriends turn into old men with rheumatism & heart complaints & need a nurse more than a lover?

I know some of us are alone because of circumstance & some through choice.

I would never willingly choose to be on my own.

Carol, When l was in my marriage, l used say, ‘ l never wanted to be alone’. The thought really scared me.
Then 10 years ago, l was on my own. I had two choices, one was to sit and mope and become bitter about poor old me.
The other was to pick myself up, brush myself down and face it. This l did, l felt, strong and rejuvenated. For the first time in forty years, l could do what l wanted to do, when l wanted, how l liked and the way l liked.
Where on earth did l say, l wanted men for sex? My boyfriends are my friends and it’s only if l was in a relationship would l do that.
They help me, we enjoy each other’s company. You have girlfriends, well l prefer boyfriends.
I think your assessment of me and my life was unfair and totally inaccurate.

1 Like

Art - I wasn’t assessing your life.
I simply asked you a question…

1 Like

Pesta, Does it give you a thrill to like every post that is against me.
You have liked every post that is against me.

1 Like

Why do you keep checking? :017:

I don’t need to check something that is so obvious!

Take a chill pill lass :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My lovely wife of course! Especially after a bad day - but not just a bad day. I was seriously ill hospital for a couple of months. No visitors.

2 Likes

Art I asked you this, based on what a widowed friend of mine told me she missed the most.
In no way was I criticising your life style…

Just thought I’d better add this in case any of out other singletons decided to have a go at me.

In no way am I criticising or berating anybody’s lifestyle. I guess we just have to deal as best we can, with what is dealt out to us.

4 Likes

Recently separated but still speaking to each other.

2 Likes