Shrinkflation

Shrinkflation……when they make a product smaller but still charge the same or more :rage:

I’m cross about the Anchor butter

The standard size for butter is 250g. But Anchor and Lurpak have cut theirs down to 200g

Sneaky way of doing it too, no weight on the front of the packet, just in really pale text on the side!

2 Likes

What a load of anchors!

1 Like

:rofl: They’re total anchors!

2 Likes

It’s bad for you anyway, less is more.

1 Like

Same as biscuits/chocolate bars/cereal/crisps,we are being ripped off constantly Maree.

2 Likes

Quite… there’s no joy in fun size!
No fun whatsoever.

2 Likes

What if you have three of them?

They have just repackaged my morning bottle of Yakult, and put the price up. :rage:

They are Bastards aren’t they.

1 Like

Oh yes there is!! My wee blondie is fun size and she has been my ‘fun-size’ since she first kissed me just 15 days after her 16th birthday👍

2 Likes

That’s lovely. I’m quite fun sized myself, 5ft nothing, to be precise, but if I were bigger I’d be dangerous……

3 Likes

My lass at her tallest was a fiery 4’ 10" and since then she has shrunk a couple inches. I was always 20" taller than her, but she attacked others like a rottweiler cornered with her tongue. A tongue lashing from her never took prisoners, but that’s because they were stupid enough to doubt her abilities … I never did :grin:

2 Likes

I’m 5ft six …and a half!
Wether or not there’s anything fun about that is not for me to say.

1 Like

At 5’ 7" I’m a lot smaller than I used to be, but still good value for money…
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Inflation has passed you by it would seem :wink:

2 Likes

See! Shrinkflation everywhere :rofl:

1 Like

Oh dear! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And while we’re on the subject…I bought my usual vitamin tablets today. Tesco are doing a three for two deal. So instead of purchasing 90 tablets in one box costing £7.00 I bought what I thought were three 30 tablet boxes at £3.00 each, but with my Tesco card I get all three for £6.00…However, I get them home and notice there are only 28 tablets in the smaller boxes…
:astonished:
Robin B’stards.

1 Like

I’m 5ft 10 in the morning 5ft 8 by tea time.

1 Like

AND, AND, They have the bloody cheek to have notices all over the place saying…Every Little Helps…HAH.:rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like