Show us your Christmas Trees

I always crack open the Christmas Baileys :yum::tropical_drink:

2 Likes

It’s amazing - looks so professional.

Much admiration…

1 Like

Looks like you’re settle in now summer gal. :+1:

3 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwww as the famous drinks advert with the big red truck says “Christmas is a coming”

1 Like

I don’t have a tree or decorations, except my cards that are hung around he pictures on the walls. We, Daughter & I, did however decorate a charity Christmas tree for the NSPCA, for several years for Daughters Boss. At the Theatre Royal Plymouth. Not this year though, for the first time in ages. Here are a few we did in previous years…

6 Likes

Lovely trees Tiffany…I cant believe its still only November and I put my tree up…I must be barmy :slight_smile:

Yes Dude settled in but still no real kitchen but the build will start sometime in the new year weather permitting :slight_smile: …can’t wait.

2 Likes

Lovely @summer I haven’t put mine up as yet but I do these as well, the pics are from last year. I keep a pic of them so I know how to put them together. This is in the conservatory and the big tree will be on the right.

This is on the landing and I do a garland on the stair banister but not up yet.every year I get something new.

5 Likes

I’ll share last year’s tree but haven’t put mine up yet this year. I have several years past of photos, and somehow my tree mostly looks the same. I have favorite ornaments that must go in certain spots so I can see them.

5 Likes

As a family, we do not ‘celebrate’ Christmas, but we do have a large family get-together. Most of our festivities are of the Margo Leadbetter type (The Good Life), that arrives in one shot. Our 5Ft fibre optic tree is retrieved from its box late on the 23rd and upon removal the branches spring out into shape ready for the stem to be slotted into the illumination base and then plugged in. The whole procedure takes lass than 5mins and it always looks spiffing. It sits on a carved eastern wooden table in one corner with its constantly changing sparkling coloured lights. On the 27th it is dismantled and placed back into its retaining box ready for storing again :+1:

3 Likes

Not just the beautiful tree but also the ambiance and style of your living room is very much to my liking. @summer :+1:

1 Like

Lovely trees summer and everyone, too early for us.
But I switched on the little white lights on the tree in the front of the house last night… lordruthio hasn’t even noticed yet, dozy devil!!

Oh dear, not a very good picture, but you get the idea!

5 Likes

I haven’t bothered with a tree for over 30 years … I know, a right killjoy aren’t I.

2 Likes

You like blankets though, right?

:joy:

:hugs:

2 Likes

Ruthio, looks cheery!

I’ll need to think about getting some decorations and a tree I suppose. Soon…

2 Likes

Wot, not even a teeny weeny one??!!

1 Like

Not this time of year as people stick forks in me and try to eat me. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

or a little branch with a few twinkles??!!

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

My Christmas tree!

6 Likes