Show us your Christmas Trees

Thank you @Morticia and @Minx yes maybe I will have one.

Testing … testing the carrier pigeon… has it landed?

1 Like

Don’t mind me everybody … that took 5 minutes to arrive from my email. That’s pretty good.

2 Likes

Well done! Did you get a badge for it yet? It might take a wee while…they cut it from the finest data, y’know…

1 Like

Yes I got me another badge … I’ve got 20 now. It’s good how it knows exactly where to stick it on the forum.

2 Likes

I know…and the tiny envelope is cute too! :smiley:

1 Like

Isn’t it just. I’ve seen the odd one before and wondered what it meant.

All done, am I last to decorate?

5 Likes

I know it’s a thread about trees but I love your snowman standing looking out of the window.

1 Like

Nope I have not even looked in the boxes yet still decorating the living room.

2 Likes

Me too Morty… wonder what he is looking at :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Waiting for snow ?

3 Likes

He’s waiting for the children to come home from school, that’s why he’s facing outwards.

I live opposite a cycle path and public footpath which is a route to the local primary school, and we see them go past in the morning and afternoon.

And I hear a lot of them point out my snowman to their mum as they go by :snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

4 Likes

That’s a lovely thought … reindeer09

2 Likes

What tiny envelope, where??

1 Like

When you reply to a post via email, a tiny envelope appears next to the person you replied to.

tiny envelope

1 Like

This is how he looks from outside ….

5 Likes

Even better … I bet the kids think he’s got his nose pressed up to the glass watching them.
I’m not a Christmassy person but I think it looks lovely.

1 Like

…This is the new Barn Door husband made to measure recently
Inside the Barn…have only got one photo and posted that already…the tree sits with a plastic bag over it to keep it dirt free…
Now its sitting in the Lounge with two sets of lights on it and some
tinsel…That is far as I have got decorating it…oh and the Witch always goes on the top since my Daughter made it in Junior School…

6 Likes

No baubles … just bows, beads, berries and flowers. :grinning:

3 Likes