Show me your cats and kittens

I know, they were all so cute. I picked her up and she fell asleep in my hand. :049:

Coco had been told off by me for scratching the wallpaper, this is how she repaid me. lol

Oh Longdogs, they are irresistible, I love them.
Are they British Blue’s?

Same cat new camera.
Millie.
https://i.imgur.com/xuL4ZiN.jpg

They are actually Lilacs susie. The fur is slightly lighter than a Blue but the skin is more of a lilac colour.

If you cat owners are not careful, I may nip round to your houses to steal them.

I already have 5 handsome ones & feed 2 hungry cats that come round for food, although they are not yet friendly enough to let me touch them.

There is plenty of room for your lot at my farmhouse…and they are beautiful!:smiley:

here’s one for your collection, Twink!

Oh dear - cat in a sulk - I know that scene so well!:-D:-D

WoW! He’s a big boy. Bigger than that barn in fact. :shock:

So funny, mine do that too. :lol:

Well, I think Tirzah must have used up her whole charge yesterday running around the house like a lunatic, attempting to get inside every cupboard opened and watching me do some jobs. This morning she is back to being curled up in a ball which is what I expect.

I hate to think how many animals we would have if we lived in a farmhouse. Apart from the cats and dogs, Mrs Longdogs would love cows (or coos to be precise), sheep, goats (one of those black goats on the advert), pigs, chickens etc etc. All as pets you understand, not to be farmed. Oh and two donkeys called Jack & Jenny. :lol:

First walk with Millie of 2019, 4 clips joined together as she keeps going under cars.

What more could you ask for Mr Fraggle? Millie is beautiful, intelligent, knows what she wants & is also your best friend…so I would like to wish you both a very happy New Year.:slight_smile:

Dad’s home from the hospital and all is right in the world. Millie is not usually this affectionate but I really do not think she liked being on her own even though she knows the person who came in to feed her I don not think she was keen on this person being in her territory.
Still she ate what was left so that is good.

Millie is certainly enjoying that. :-p

She is a beautiful cat, I can hear her purring. I love her black beard. :smiley:

Not another picture of Millie but I could not resist this. I have to go and have my gallbladder removed sometime in the next fortnight (fingers crossed) bought a new case and have started putting bits and bobs I will need to take with me.
As far as I know this did not include a cat.
https://i.imgur.com/otNTq2I.jpg

My Fraggle, I hope all goes well at the hospital and you can soon return home to Millie.
I love to see your photos & videos, showing what a lovely relationship you have with each other.:slight_smile:

Cats love suitcases don’t they. Have you seen all the ‘Simon’s Cat’ videos on Youtube Mr Fraggle? Hope you are back to full health asap.