Show me your cats and kittens

:-):-):-):-):slight_smile:

https://i.imgur.com/FFb3th5.jpg

That’s lovely…Mr Fraggle.

Isn’t it funny how much cats love boxes .

Melodramatic?

Well heres wee Timmy. two weeks home with us

We are saying Timmy but I think the vet got it wrong and we have a wee Tabitha

Cuteness overload.:slight_smile:

Absolutely gorgeous!

Gorgeous kitten…did anyone notice quite big paws he/she will grow into a big cat. It’s interesting that completely ginger cats are always male …that’s what I was told anyway :slight_smile:

I was told that too Summer, so we were a bit shocked when my sister took in a ginger stray, who , a few weeks later, produced 4 ginger kittens ( 2 male .2 female ):mrgreen:
Three were ginger and white, but the all ginger one was a female and so was her mum!:lol:

Another myth squashed Twinks:)

I too think s/he is going to be a big cat, s/he has pretty long legs in relation to the body as well.

But then Ive never had such a young kitten so what do I know :slight_smile:

Its 11 weeks old now, and we still aren’t sure about the sex, anyone know how old they are before we can tell for certain?

Missy one of my cats now sadly deceased was the most beautiful totally black little kitten we were told by the vet it was a male so the name Toby was chosen by the kids…anyway it turned out that little Toby was on fact a female…the kids decided though that she suited the name Toby and told her it was abbreviated from Toblarina just so she felt good about it. :slight_smile:

Thats just so cute :slight_smile:

Timmy is going to be Timmy no matter what, s/he answers to it, unlike Arthur who choses to ignore us whenever we call him :mrgreen:

Tirzah on the right with her brother or sister.

What little cuties! :smiley:

I know, they were all so cute. I picked her up and she fell asleep in my hand. :049:

Coco had been told off by me for scratching the wallpaper, this is how she repaid me. lol

Oh Longdogs, they are irresistible, I love them.
Are they British Blue’s?

Same cat new camera.
Millie.
https://i.imgur.com/xuL4ZiN.jpg

They are actually Lilacs susie. The fur is slightly lighter than a Blue but the skin is more of a lilac colour.