Shoes people wear be it male/female

I live in thongs all day in summer - other than going to work. I even get what I have heard called “australian sun tan”

these arent my feet, just a stock photo, i n case people dont know what I mean

1 Like

How do you ride your mountain bike in those Spitty? :thinking::bike:

To be brutally honest I wouldn’t touch Dr Martens these days with a barge pole, yep, no longer made in England and the quality is appalling!
On the other hand Solovair are superb although they do cost.
Got these astronauts a couple of days ago. We used to get our boots back in the 70’s when The British Boot Company was Holts and the shop was owned by the present day proprietor’s grandfather.

2 Likes

I have a pair of Skechers Slip-On Sneaker. Easy to wear and very comfy.

1 Like

re post cause I am worth it!

3 Likes

Yeah. Mine have laces but I just slip them on & off anyway.

I think I’d suffer claustrophobia wearing the above bovver boots. @Chilliboot

2 Likes

Yes, do need to allow an extra thirty minutes getting ready time in order to put them on :wink:

2 Likes

Do your hair, lace up your boots, do your hair again … tut

2 Likes

I’ve done thousands of miles in these, over moors, mountains and forest tracks, Never worn boots or substantial walking shoes on any fell or road event…

And for road racing where speed is of the essence…

Until now…Where in winter I wear Merrell MOAB’s
Now I’m older I get sick of falling over on the squidgy stuff…
A Fifty Quid pair of Sketchers Slippers when I’m home…

I keep my high heels for special occasions… :high_heel:
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

And adjust my turn ups accordingly…
th-1002589786

3 Likes

Yep Foxy, its all about lightness, the lighter the better

BTW Foxy, I’m 259444 paces down on last year due to two factors

2 Likes

I had a pair of black (made in UK) DM shoes for a number of years. They didn’t have a boot toe so could even ride a bike using toe clips. So they remained a smart shoe if visiting somewhere and didn’t split.

1 Like

I haven’t got any like that now but they are better than laces. My trainers have laces but if I get them to about the right tightness, I can slip the shoes on and off without untying/retying them. The walking boots too but they need a shoe horn.

I came across this long one some time back that saves me some bending about. Bought two while I was at it. More than two feet long. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Summer time usually Animal flip flops

Or Vans trainers. Have several pairs, these shown as an example

I was going to say it depends on who’s wearing them, then I realized you were talking about footwear.

Ah yes, dont get excited, to Bruce and me and all Aussies - thongs are just what you call flip flops

1 Like

It suddenly occurred to me that I bought a pair a couple of weeks ago, a pair of double pluggers all ready for slightly warmer weather

3 Likes

I love classy wedges on a woman, keep them on in bed too✔️

1 Like