She has all the Pomp and Posh

She’s got my vote! Cute as button.

1 Like

dressing up as the queen for Halloween…for Halloween be buggered…if I was the queen I’d feel quite insulted :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

She’s so cute…I bet there’s a business opportunity there…I bet she’ll be on the magazine ,” Hello”…after all Andrew and Kate are front page. She’d look cute on the front page…

I meant William,sorry,just came back to this thread.

1 Like

Aw, she is a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But she’s only one, bless her, so she didn’t dress herself up as the Queen, her mum dressed her up, and very professionally too, that outfit must have cost a couple of bob.

Methinks her mum might have had her eye on the dollar all along and getting a reply from the Queen was the icing on the cake.

She’s only one, so she won’t understand the letter until she’s older and I can think of children in this country doing things for charities more deserving of a letter from Her Maj.

2 Likes

I think we can safely assume that Mum had her eye on the main chance

3 Likes

If those children write to The Queen, I’m sure they will receive a reply from one of her Ladies in Waiting too.
I think the Ladies in Waiting and Personal Secretaries answer all personal letters to the Queen, although the Queen only gets to read a selection of some of the letters sent to her each day.

I remember reading about a little girl who wrote to ask the Queen if she could “borrow one of your Swans” !
She received a reply saying the Queen was pleased to hear of her interest in native birdlife and sent her a pamphlet explaining how the swan census, Swan Upping, was carried out on The Thames every year.

Over the years, I’ve heard so many examples of courteous replies received by folk who’ve taken the time and trouble to write to the Queen - I think it’s only good manners to reply and I expect a lot of people treasure those letters.

1 Like

The lengths people will go to to get themselves, or their kids, in the papers.

3 Likes

Hi

Plenty of others Morti who would go to keep themselves and their families out of the Public Eye.

The Royals and certain Politicians and their families are totally protected.

Those who protect them are not.