September 11, 2001

Today Marks The 25th Anniversary Of The September 11th Attacks :cry: :broken_heart: :pray:

8 Likes

One of the worst days in my adult years! Absolutely devastating to so many!
Scarred me forever, I even went to New York City in 2018 to see the memorial, and view the location. Breaks my heart in so many ways.

7 Likes

I remember that day, vividly. My wife and I had just arrived at NT Petworth House and while locking the car, our youngest daughter phoned me on the Motorola with the news. As we had no idea what would happen next to the world order, with George W stateside, we headed off straight back home and did not enter Petworth house. . . an utterly shocking day!

3 Likes

If those towers were not built so high then possibly this would never have happened. So not always the biggest is the best. There was absoluely no need to build that high as the USA is so large. Yes it is a terrible thing to happen, but who is actually to blame.?

I remember very well that day. I was with all my family at a
large wholesalers’ in the Naples area, helping my brother-in-law to stock up on goods for his shop. Suddenly I heard one of the shop assistants talking out loud to his colleagues about New York needing to be evacuated. What??Then they turned on a radio, we asked what was happening, nobody knew yet. Then when we arrived home and turned on the tv… :open_mouth: :cry:

2 Likes

Many people now believe the settler colony of Isreal was responsible:

Dancing Israelis, Building 7, and JFK. CIA Whistleblower Explains.

https://tuckercarlson.com/jim-erdman-highlights

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AOfoI1U9_gc

We should never forget…

Mossad would probably share some selected ‘intelligence’ with the five eyes. but I did say selected. How ever good the five are, Israeli intelligence would be selective with sharing highly sensitive and closely guarded intel with the USA bunch as history has proven too much leaks from that direction.

I think your reply was for Azz, not for me LongDriver :+1:

Anything is possible at my age😉

1 Like

image

1 Like

I had been made redundant some weeks before and went self employed to replace all the fascias and soffits on a large bungalow.
I was up a ladder when the lady of the house called me in to look at the news reports on the TV.
We just watched for hours as the incident unfolded and were horrified at the destruction and the probable loss of life.

1 Like

Well certainly not the architects and builders…

It might have been the architects fault, when a B25 Military plane crashed into the Empire State Building in 1945 it remained intact. So you’ve got to ask yourself, was construction a whole lot better in 1945 than it was in 2001?