Self cleaning pyjamas

That does it. I’ve had enough of you men!

:lol::lol:

I bought a pair of memory foam insoles now I can walk into a room and remember why….sorry…

:lol::lol:

Your lucky my memory foam mattress is threatening to blackmail me and tell Sue

[quote=“Baz46, post: 2100837”]
Worse than that summer, we could all turn green and appear mouldy as copper turns green with exposure to the air (oxidisation)! :wink: :slight_smile:

Like Fungus the Bogeyman ?

Mr M has invested in some bamboo underpants they are very swish and can only be washed in cold water.

Could be Muddy, only not quite as good-looking! :wink:

Anyway, how would I know? I’ve not watched children’s programmes
or read their books for decades now! :wink: :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I use Bamboo wet wipes, they are good, but not sure I’d fancy washing undies in just cold water?

Don’t the leaves tickle? :lol:

What about green fly…aphids etc…and…….PANDAS! You wouldn’t want a Panda rambling around in your underwear nibbling away at the bamboo, I mean there you are at a posh social gathering when your hostess looks down at the front of your trousers and sees movement :shock:
I will stick with my cotton Y fronts

A panda in your pants is no laughing matter. :-p:-p

Anyway, to answer your question Mups, No I don’t think I would buy them or wear them. Doesn’t sound healthy to me.

Oh dear :frowning: I’ll have to sent your pressie back again now. :wink:

Exactly…I think there might be some law somewhere about transporting Pandas in your underpants.

There is. I have seen it in black and white. :wink:

They don’t all need to be washed in cold water. I’ve got bamboo fabric undies which can be washed in any temperature water

Years ago, copper pyjamas might have meant it was safe to boil them up in the copper.

Mart, not quite sure what you mean by that, but a copper cauldron comes to mind? You don’t mean that, surely? :shock: