Secrets of the Great Pyramid of Giza

What’s your problem ? Everybody was cruising along, having a lot of fun, and you pop-up and try to start a fight. If you can’t get in the spirit of the thread, I suggest you bugger off.

From Wiki

On April 17, 2011, Hawass was sentenced to jail for one year for refusing to obey a court ruling[55] relating to a contract for the gift shop at the Egyptian Museum to a company with links to Hawass.[54] The ruling was appealed and this specific sentence was suspended pending appeal.[55][56] The following day, the National Council of Egypt’s Administrative Court issued a decree to overturn the court’s original ruling, specifying that he would serve no jail time, and would instead remain in his position as Minister of Antiquities.[54][57] The jail sentence was lifted after a new contract was solicited for the running of the gift shop.[citation needed]

Has anyone else seen the colossal statue of Ramses2 at Memphis ?

I’m hoping one of you can help me remember where I saw this

I was on a cruise down the Nile luxor to aswan . We were taken to numerous places and one where there was a huge scarab beetle size approx 20ft X 12ft in height . Tradition said to walk around the scarab beetle numerous times to grant your wishes . Of course I just had to do this in 40 degree heat thinking of all the thousands of men and women over the years making their wish . I cannot remember where it was and wonder if any of you know.

P.S. my wish didn’t come true

Suzan, I did not see any scarab of that size in my travels down the Nile. I saw many others though.

I looked on the www and could not find it, sorry.

It’s at Karnak.

Karnak Temple Susan

This stuff is all wrapped up in the Pleiades Mystery which I have outlined in great detail in this thread:

You’ll find that the Pope has a view from the Vatican balcony that shows Orion and Pleiades in perfect alignment every 35th December thus:

Worth checking out all of the website there:

35th of December? :lol:

Must be a “typo”. I’m sure he meant Dec 25th (Christ’s birthday)

Realist, yes I saw that one at Karnak BUT Susan said she saw one 20 feet long by 12 feet high. The one you found on the net is just a tiny baby by comparison.

It’s a miracle right?

Actually, if you count on that would put it at 4th January and, according to scientific research, they reckon that Jebus was actually born on 6th January.

A bit of an oxymoron surely, Jesus and Science?

No, it’s ‘Jebus’. That’s how Homer says it anyway.

here you are

:lol::lol: Got me!

Nothing has changed eh? You still can’t find a reliable builder :lol:

nice one :smiley:

Please, we are having such a wonderful time discussing ancient Egypt, don’t muck it up by going wildly off track. Please ?