Scary and Hilarious at the same time

Play to the end. His comment is priceless!

4 Likes

Wow he is very lucky yes. I wonder what happened - he looked like he just couldn’t get the steering done properly? As if the bike was determined to throw him under the truck! :scream:

1 Like

Looked like a mechanical failure or he was going to fast for the bike. If you take a motorcycle faster than it’s rated for it can shimmy like that.
I died laughing when he said “It’s OK I didn’t die!” the first 2 times. I think he was talking to himself. :grinning:
He was beyond lucky. I would have bought a lottery ticket same day. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

He was definitely lucky. Looked like he had decent gloves and jacket but a pair of crappy trousers that ripped to shreds.:blush:

2 Likes

The helmet saved him for sure. I saw someone last night whizzing down the street on an e-scooter. Young guy thought he looked so cool in the middle of the road…no helmet on, traffic all around him, what an idiot :frowning_face:

1 Like

Wow, I could hardly believe what I was watching there!! He sure wasn’t meant to die that day, was he? He was really lucky not only to survive that but even to be able to stand up and walk afterwards :flushed:

1 Like