Scam Interceptors BBC1

Interesting series headed up by Rave Wilding about taking down phone and internet scammers. The series started on Monday morning at 10am. Today’s programme was rather interesting.

1 Like

It’s a very interesting series, but, I cannot stand that Wilding geezer :-1:

I think he’s rather dishy. :wink:

I also think it’s a good programme.

It sometimes amazes me how gullible people can be especially with these online dating scams where people throw money at people they have never met and not just a few quid sometimes tens of thousands of pounds.
More often or not these are educated people who reall should know better.
I have had a few approaches from attractive girls but beejeebers no way am i going to belive that they fancy a old geezer, mind you have strung one or two along for a while. :smiley::smiley:

If you are interested in that there are a lot of YouTube antiscam sites with sound and vision recordings as people attempt to take down scam sites.

You could do worse than watch some of Jim Bowning.s videos when it creates a two way connection to the scammer and reads and destroys their files. He also taps into their CCTV systems.

https://www.youtube.com/c/JimBrowning/videos

Just watched video of Jims . Very scarey

Thanks for the link Bruce. I’ve watched 2 or 3 of the vids as well, Susan, and you’re right they are very scary.

Started downloading the Rav Wilding ones. I do enjoy watching such shows, if only to be sure I am up to date with the scams.

That poor American man who got confused as to who was the scammer I so felt for him . I hope I can always keep my sensible head as I get older .

Horrible people who laughed at their victims I hope there is such a thing as Karma

1 Like

I have one or two still to download.