Sarah Everard

Not that I want to go into details of how to make sure a deceased person is rendered so unrecognisable and destroyed that a cause of death can’t be found think Holly and Jessica but I’m sure this won’t be the case .
Premeditated means having a significant plan and as you don’t see this family man as one who would swing right over to being a killer ,one with everything to lose , I don’t think so.
However such a man exposing himself in McDonald’s twice, showed he was somewhat of a risk taker ? Or very stupid , or very poorly in his mind bordering on a breakdown .

Yes I do .
Many married men with children commit murder !
Fred West for a start .
Harold Shipman was married with four children .
Most of the men who ran concentration camps were married with children .

Really ? You’re comparing this policeman to serial killers without a shred of evidence to go on ?

Why not ?
What the difference ?
He is married with children so were they
A murderer is a murderer whatever his profession .

For a start West and Shipman were serial killers . Nothing on record so far as we know that OC is in any way like them except he happens to be married with children.
He might very well have been charged with murder but it will have to be proved no matter what it looks like .

This is what you stated ,

It not unusual at all for murderers to be married and have children .
Of course he will have to be tried ( and like all criminals is considered innocent until proven guilty ) but he will be convicted .

You said taking a chance ?
Taking a chance to murder someone just like that for the hell of it ?
Rather I think SE ended up dead because other facts came into play .

No doubt then she set herself up to be murdered .
This idle speculation and the underlying victim blaming is repugnant .

As a policeman with previous experience guarding a nuclear facility… I wonder if they have tested for anything like that.

Anymore excuses for a murderer ?

Every murderer has a story Muddy. At the moment this guy has been accused but not tried so we can only speculate as to the why’s and wherefores.

Nobody is blaming the victim. I’m not sure why you are reading that into my comments. I’m speculating as to the motives of this suspect. That’s all.

Not interested in his story .
I am only interested in justice for the life he has taken .

Why do men sexually assault women?
Because they can.
if men wish to impose their will they are physically able to do so add a police uniform into the equation and it gives them power.
The power to impose sex and violence on women .
Once a man has violently violated a woman he has to kill her .
There is no going back .

We are all assuming that he did it…
The police will be gathering evidence to prove his guilt.
As Muddy said earlier…Innocent until proved guilty…The media works the other way round though…Guilty until proved innocent, but by that time everyone has had him hung drawn and quartered.
There have been many innocent people charged with a crime they did not commit. Some are released, and some are wrongly sent to prison.

Even if he’s innocent Muddy…?

He’s not innocent .
He was seen on CCTV camera with her how do you think they caught him so quickly ?
How do you think they knew where to look for her body so near his old home ?
Why do you think he is trying to brain himself ?
Nope this man is not innocent .
An innocent man would have gone home to his wife and children at the end of his shift he didn’t he went out looking.
There was no reason for him to be on this street he went out looking for a women and found one.

The police are not all shining examples of moral integrity.

Here we have another case of police violence during which the police fudged and vacillated over the assault despite the victim a woman reporting it within hours.They stick together like the proverbial on a blanket .

PC's curfew sentence for 'terrifying' attack on woman criticised - BBC News

That was a truly shocking example of “ punishment” by the court .
However “In a statement, West Midlands Police said Banfield, of Bidford-on-Avon, had been suspended from duty and would now face charges of gross misconduct”

Let’s hope he’s dismissed from the force and women steer clear of him, parents and family ashamed of his drunken attack.
I’m all for pressing home the need for all mothers to educate their adolescent sons that this kind of behaviour against the opposite sex is deplorable .

The Metropolitan Police doesn’t have a good track record .

you would think that the human race would have improved somewhat over all this time or is it that some hormonally charged men just cant control themselves and some hormonally charged women can’t either [not suggesting anything regarding this case but in general]