Santa@s sleigh ride

Santa is on his sleigh, Rudolph turned round and says to Santa, as you don’t have GPS how do you know where we are on the planet. Santa says to Rudolph, easy I just put my hand outside of the sleigh and the temperature will tell me where we are, so Santa put his hand out of the sleigh and feels the temperature and he says it’s hot so we’re over northern India, Rudolph leads them down through the cloud and lo and behold they are over northern India. Wow that’s amazing says Rudolph, and takes the sleigh back above the cloud ,after a while Rudolph says again so where are we now Santa, Santa puts his hand out of the sleigh 🛷 and says my hand is very cold we must be over the Antarctic, so Rudolf leads them down to the cloud and lo and behold they are over the Antarctic. Wow this is Rudolph that is amazing, after another short period of time Rudolph says okay then Santa where are we now, Santa put his arm out of the sleigh brings his arm back in and says Glasgow! How did you know it was Glasgow Santa says Rudolph, easy some bastard just nicked my watch.