Sainsburys money-off coupons

I must remember to spend my coupons at Sainsburys tomorrow.

Last day to get £7.50 off my bill…

sainsburys

3 Likes

My local “upmarket” food store, Booths, occasionally does the £50 offers but I rarely spend that much in one visit (and would have to drive there to get it, using petrol, fighting for parking and waiting to retrieve my on-street space when I return). However, they do operate a loyalty card system, which usually returns me a £20 voucher every three months and offers café deals, free newspapers and complimentary gifts.

If my calculations are correct then the £20 voucher will be pushed through my letterbox today … :thinking:

If my other calculations are correct then that’s 2 gallons of free beer … :beers:

1 Like

Waitrose used to have these - £10 off if you spend £60, then it went to £70, £80, £90! Now we don’t get them anymore, just 50p coupons off certain items :icon_rolleyes:

My nearest supermarket is Sainsbury, and I use a Nectar Card with them
They give out these sort of vouchers when I pay at the till and sometimes I get a voucher through the post

But I wish they wouldn’t!
It’s just annoying and fiddly; I’d rather they did away with the whole scheme and reduced their prices
That’s one of the reasons I’ve started using ALDI & LIDL more

It looks like Morrisons have re-launched their scheme as I’ve just received a £10 off voucher through the post
I’ll use it but probably won’t shop there after that

I have a £4 Tesco one to use. Morrisons took off a few quid yesterday, including unlocking a £1 basket deal. Agree, just reduce prices all over so we can all benefit. And I include Tescos card with that.

But, everything helps. I find the offers that need you to spend a fortune to save money are beyond me as I rarely incur a large bill at the supermarket. Even with prices rising I try to budget and am careful.

From time to time I get emailed Sainsbury’s & Ocardo vouchers.
I dislike grocery shopping so do the bulk of mine online.

Yes, those coupons are somewhat tight on ‘use-by’ dates, whereas the general Nectar points have a much longer life span.

I was given a £5 voucher if I spend £30 , when I shopped at Waitrose this Wednesday. The voucher states this is being given, because loads of products are not available, due to transport issues. That is so true, a helluva lot of stuff is missing.

1 Like

My driver mentioned something about that too as the lettuce I received was wilted and the salmon was short dated - she refunded the lettuce and two packs of salmon… and then later I received a further £5 off for the inconvenience as well!

Do you usually go in store John or use their home delivery service?

No Azz, I always go and shop in store. I’ve never had an online delivery ever. Much prefer to pick and chose my own goods. Have a good old root round the back of the shelf, to find the best sell by day! Got a couple of weeks to use the voucher. :grinning:

I’m not sure whether anyone has mentioned it here yet but Tesco points need to be spent before 14th June when they reduce in value.

I received a £5 voucher too from Waitrose due to having 8 items missing from my delivery the week before last - I was told by the driver it was due to a glitch in the computer system. Then last Wednesday I visited the store and there were several empty shelves and I received another voucher for £5 with my receipt! I wonder whether they will allow me to use both vouchers, one online and the other in-store!!