SAGE & The Government Have Been Lying to Us Over COVID Modelling

Worthy of its own thread, some excellent journalism by Fraser Nelson, getting real facts and figures from SAGE and exposing just how much we are being lied to about COVID and the myth of “following the science”.

Hi

Nope, as simple as that.

They are not lying, the do nothing is always there, no need to model it.

There is an increase in Hospital admissions with Covid, we ware 2 to 3 weeks away from accurate data on length of stay and deaths.

By that time the damage is done.

What Sage are doing is giving options, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Its blatant lies Swimmy, SAGE have never got any prediction right they have always been out by miles.

SAGE should be giving ranges in data and disclosing what the parameters are for what the data is based - they aren’t they are going by worst case scenarios that will never materialised. The only evidence we should be using is that SAGE are lying and can’t be trusted.

We only know who is in hospital and who died WITH COVID - that in itself is a range that cannot be trusted to illustrate the seriousness of a pandemic.

SAGE are perpetual liars - they have got everything wrong. We are “following” science nobody can challenge - we are not making informed decisions here we are getting bullshit data to justify a pandemic.

Lockdown propagandists including ITV, SKY and government are now getting poll data opposing these lockdowns from the public. The people are now finding out the truth for themselves and voting accordingly, its only a matter of time before this whole COVOD charade falls like a house of cards.

Someone modeled, some time ago, 100000 cases a day in the UK by Christmas - that has turned out to be surprisingly accurate.

25000 daily cases has been modeled for late January in NSW, that’s something you can keep an eye out for to see if that is lies too.

I don’t care about NSW - SAGE isn’t involved in that.

1 Like

@Bruce ,. Like many others you confuse cases with deaths Brucy
Surely someone with your mathematical ability should know
that the relationship of cases to deaths is only about 4%
on average world wide !!
Some countries are as low as 1%, and one in particular is as
high as 8% !!
This country happens to be Mexico where there happens to be
an extremely high murder rate as well, which l think is reason
to doubt the covid death figures ??
Of these 4% deaths 3*5% will be made up of older people with pre-existing life threatening illnesses that would possibly have
died soon anyway??
Here are some numbers for you to play with, as follows !
World population. 7 billion
World cases of covid 275 million
World covid deaths. 5+ million only !
Given that 7 billion is a bloody lot of people and that only 25%
of these have actually caught covid let alone died from it, then
it makes me wonder what all the fuss is about??
Donkeyman! :+1::thinking::+1:

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yep! it’s all in the numbers, when we should wear a mask, when we should not go out, when people should not work and stay at home, when we should not visit our dying loved ones in hospital, when we should not have Christmas parties or see our loved ones, we are living our lives by numbers, and we are glued to our screens waiting for the daily roll out of life limiting statistics.

It’ll be interesting as aren’t they opting for a different tactic of letting covid romp through the community ?

We’ve never had so many experts, professionals and amateurs.

And most of them are on the forum Muddy…
:astonished:

Confused? Oh Assman such a pity to waste all that typing waffling on about irrelevant nonsense.

I didn’t mention deaths did I? I was merely commenting on the accuracy of particular modelling predictions. There was no confusion except on your part.

Hi

The real experts are those scientists in the labs.

You need whole teams of them, each an expert in one part of the process to get the base data about the virus and any mutation.

These scientists are weird, esoteric creatures, they talk in a totally different language to the rest of us, they cannot even decide if viruses are alive.

If you can understand everything in this link, you are a better person than I am.

SAGE are not these scientists, what SAGE do is to convert this knowledge into what would happen if? and convert this into language that even politicians can understand.

They have a very difficult job to do.

They produce different scenarios as instructed.

They do not produce a scenario based on zero risk, no risk means no reason for them to even do any work on it.

Once the scenarios get to Cabinet, the science goes out of the window.

The Cabinet is huge, each Minister having a different view point.

The Treasury do not like spending money, they hate the idea of support for Industry and are determined not to give the NHS a penny more.

That is where the fun starts, idiots with agendas, first thing on the Agenda is how do I progress my Political Career.

At the end of the Prime Minister has to make a decision and that is the way we go.

This explains a lot.

Vaccines don’t really work.

And in New Zealand …