Russell Brand: The Queen’s Funeral - The HIDDEN Truth THAT NOBODY’S TALKING ABOUT

I agreed with a lot of what he said too, and I also think it’s good to hear different views on the funeral and the monarchy

We’ve really been hit with a blanket “isn’t it all marvellous” propaganda campaign that made it hard to go against the flow, step back and have a think about it

Easy to get swept along with the herd, so fair play to anybody being more thoughtful and putting forward an alternative opinion, agree with them or not

But what the hell was the bit at the beginning? He sounds like a cult leader?

His YouTube channel seems to be based conspiracy theories and exposing the “truth” and he says;

“Elites are taking over! Our only hope is to form our own. To learn more join my cartel here”

I notice Katie Hopkins uses YouTube in the same way, with reverse politics of course, and talks constantly about “people like us”

It seems to be a way of them opting out of mainstream media to give their own point of view and gather a tribe of followers who agree with them

I think we’ve all been disappointed and disillusioned by various things recently and that’s why we respond well to opinions based on scepticism, on all sides of the political spectrum

This is him describing his channel

Are Russell Brand and Jo Brand Mother and son?

I can see people want to be part of history being made but actually these people were in a small minority in relation to the rest of the population .

Good post Maree.
The Queen will have ruled this country longer than most people have lived, and she has become a British treasure the same as Sainsbury’s and Aldi…(have you noticed how Aldi and Lidl desperately try to fit into British society? There are more union flags in Aldi than there were at the royal funeral)
Russell was right when he said we know very little about her, and in my opinion that’s what made her special. He was also right when he said that the media works hand in glove with the establishment (never bite the hand that feeds you) and that’s why you can’t depend on what you hear on the news…You think the bias only happens in Russia, China and North Korea…Think again…We are all been manipulated and programmed by the establishment through the internet and TV etc.
So a love of the Queen has built up over a lifetime, not just here, but around the world.
It’s what you don’t know about her power that makes her all the more respected.
So lets say we rid ourselves of the royal family…What then?
We elect a president and he will do exactly the same as the Queen did, except he won’t last as long or have has many family members sponging off the state, but he certainly won’t be making any important decisions, just like Biden or Putin, they are representative of what the elite want you to be.

Yes, but it’s the other way around.

1 Like

I have read that Russell Brand has made a lot of money from posting YouTube videos.
I am not sure how the revenue stream works, presumably from advertising links?
I am not sure if YouTubers get paid based on the number of people who click onto their videos but I would not want to do anything that puts any more money into the pocket of Russell Brand, so I will not be clicking on the link to find out what this “Hidden Truth” is!

He also tours the country doing live gigs!

He has copyright on what he says on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.

:icon_rolleyes:

I’d say that smacks of desperation … :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Also a tad rude in terms of his views of the quality of our posts. :grin::wink:

1 Like

Azz I am surprised at you even giving a moment of your time to Mr Russell Brand after he and Mr Jonathan Ross were so disrespectful of a man (Mr Andrew Sachs) by making humiliating and lewd phone calls to him about his granddaughter.

Plus, Brand was useless when I went to see him on stage several years ago. A few polite titters at his prepared material during the first half, and barely a smile when he went all ad lib in the second half.

Ya reckon? He certainly has - these are the figures from Social Blade:

US$1.6million a year from YouTube alone is not to be sneezed at.

I had never heard of him but apparently he married Katy Perry according to wikipedia

I have visited Windsor castle many years ago & many other castles & palaces in Europe, but they were just old buildings with boring historical guides.
Like many other people I would have gone to pay respects to the queen if it had been closer to home, but the travel, my health and worrying about my terminally ill friend prevented me. I am proud that the monarch of this country was so well respected by much of the world!

1 Like

Again is this the same Russell Brand that stated that aliens are Gods and have been communicating with us for 1000s of years?

1 Like

Well, a man’s gotta earn a living somehow.

The man is a total knob and I’ve no idea why anyone would want to listen to a word he says, he’s a complete waste of space… please let me know if I’ve forgotten anything… :wink:

The big difference is we have free speech and can criticize.

1 Like

I agree :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree with that statement .
On the day of the funeral I went for a long walk along the seafront.
I was the only oldie , everyone else was 40ish and younger.

I’m sure many young people would be unable to name the Queens children.

1 Like

I taught my daughter to recognise Andrew and run away, in case he offered her a lift, pizza, ice cream or sweetie.

3 Likes