Rupert Murdoch admits Fox News hosts peddled election lies

In the Dominion case, Rupert Murdoch admitted that he knew that Fox hosts were lying about election fraud.

Murdoch always hated Trump but was forced to go along with the lies or Murdoch would lose his viewer base and the network along with it.

https://www.axios.com/2023/02/27/rupert-murdoch-admits-fox-news-hosts-peddled-election-lies

Go 2.35 minutes in

2 Likes

It seems that “Fox News” is a bit of a misnomer if they are changing the “News” to pretend the Winner if an election didn’t really win - maybe it should be re-named “Fox Propaganda”! :rofl:

As it seems that money is much more important than accurate news, I hope the verdict of this case is given in language that Fox understands - a massive amount of $$$ in damages awarded to Dominion.

1 Like

Shock horror.

1 Like

Lots of people feel that Fox News shouldn’t be called Fox News. These are opinion pieces but I’ve heard that a lot.

1 Like

Tucker Carlson said he passionately hated Trump, all while praising everything he did.

21% of Fox News viewers trust the network less since the Dominion trial brought to light that the broadcasters don’t believe the things they’re saying on the newscast.

I don’t think people mind being lied to if it comes from their side.

1 Like

Generally true, I would guess. But at least 21% of them are less trusting than they were before. That’s actually more than I thought there would be.

1 Like