Rolling Stones on the red carpet after new album launch

They still have it don’t they??..weird without Charlie though…love the single…Angry with me…think thats what it’s called…

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

The Stones can still churn it out but it has no effect on me.

1 Like

They’re not the same without Brian, and Bill and, not least, Charley. Keef has given up the booze, and he says giving up the fags was tougher than quitting heroin. But Jagger/Richards can still churn it out, with the help of a little AI, no doubt.

1 Like

Charlie Watts chose the drummer to stand in for him, do not expect they will sound any different than before. The talent of the drummer makes the band.

1 Like

Still looks fun for some local boys from Kent!

2 Likes

The Glimmer Twins

The bronze sculptures, dubbed The Glimmer Twins, capture Sir Mick strutting with a microphone while Richards strums a guitar. Created by artist Amy Goodman after she was commissioned by Dartford Borough Council, the statues were unveiled at One Bell Corner in Dartford on Wednesday.10 Aug 2023

Too young to go to show but my sisters did.

1 Like

Yes, I was only about nine at that time.

1 Like

Well the sound is ok as is the Marianne Faithful look alike girl but the old blokes look like the walking dead.

1 Like

mustn’t laugh

1 Like

Sounds OK but I’m not paying actual money to buy it.

1 Like

Was that after he gave up the drugs and alcohol? Perhaps he should keep on with the Glucosamine for his joints!

2 Likes

80 years old and still rocking…if glucosamine does that I’ll have some too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not so bad, if they wish to carry on more: :microphone: :guitar: :drum: power to their elbow. :mini: :mini:

1 Like